BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The crisp, refreshing fragrance to live in all year long.White Linen captures the very essence of a perfect day: early Spring breezes tinged with the fragrance of fresh flowers and endless blue sky.It evokes the crispness of clean sheets, the coolness of white flowers and fresh greenery. Bulgarian Rose, Violet and Orris blossoms lend a kind of natural elegance that transcends the seasons.

Alcohol Denat.; Water\Aqua\Eau; White Linen Perfume (Parfum); Hydroxycitronellal; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Citronellol; Eugenol; Geraniol; Isoeugenol; Benzyl Salicylate; Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Linalool; Benzyl Benzoate; Benzyl Alcohol; Amylcinnamyl Alcohol; Farnesol; Citral

Ana G.
Hamburg, NY
Too old fashioned of a scent for modern day women, positive my elderly aunt always wore this when I was a child so it does have its nostalgic factors. Would definitely retire the scent at this point.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
This another one of my favorites, I’ve been purchasing this fragrance for over twenty years and will have restocked, has a soft scent, it can be pricey depending on where you purchase it.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Gosh! Reminiscing here with this review. It smells great, like fresh laundry. Simple, no fuss, but it's a brand you can trust so you know you're getting too notch quality.
Michelle M.
Oak Forest, IL
Great classic scent. It has a "old lady" or "Grandma" smell stigma . It is clean/lemon-like fragrance. The other versions Pure White Linen, Pure White Linen Light Breeze were favorites of mine before they were discontinued. If you like "clean" scent check them out if you see new versions of this original.
Angela A.
Peachtree CORNERS
I love this scent. This is one of the first products I purchased by Estee Lauder. I must say it made me fall in love with their products. Also, this scent is not over powering and it will stay with you all day.
Deja J.
Snellville, GA
I would love to try this. Pur linen is my favorite scent of all time on EVERYTHING. I might have to good look this one up. I love a fresh clean smell and you can expect nothing but the best from Estee Lauder.
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
This classic fragrance was a staple on my mom's dresser, so it was one of the first fragrances I ever wore. It's still a tried-and-true favorite for it's light, clean and timeless scent.
Claudia E.
OK, OK! I love this. I tried this perfume every time I walked into my department store to make sure I would not be allergic to it, as I am very sensitive. One day I just purchased it, I loved the smell. Since then I have purchased numerous bottles. I will always have it available at home and at work. Love love
jan t.
My mom wore this when I was growing up so it always seemed like the most special perfume. I still buy it now and then myself. It smells like a grown up lady on her way to work.
Kelsey G.
Lancaster, PA
I bought this perfume in a gift set for my mom, knowing it was one of her favorites! It's a very clean and elegant fragrance and I know she was very happy with it!
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
How does it smell ! sweet or strong