Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Smudgy Matte Eyeliner uploaded by Veronica B.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estée Lauder presents the second limited-time Victoria Beckham x Estée Lauder Makeup Collection. The focus is on a natural, radiant complexion and an expressive eye make-up. Nude lips, a modern finish and seductive metallic colors make the five looks inspired by the cities of Miami, London, New York, Los Angeles and Paris eye-catching. All styles are based on the signature products of the new I LOVE VB Collection. Pure glamor - sexy and cool!

Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Product apply well and smoothly, really recommend to other that want a great lasting product.I love this application
mimi m.
"The eyeliner itself seems pretty good, it stays put and doesn't bother my sensitive eyes too much. I took off a star though because the brush they sent was NOT the beautiful one in the photo. I WANTED the fine liner and smudger combination pictured, and I actually bought this eyeliner instead of another one because this one came with a brush. Instead I got a cheap bamboo handled brush with a fine liner on one end and an angled fine liner on the other. I hate angled brushes! Very annoyed with the substitution of the brush."
marie m.
Biskra, Biskra
It is gorgeous in color and shape......I will make an offer when I receive it.........Its price is affordable and not expensive.......Very useful for the lips to get rid of cracks.......I have been rewarded with the existing colors......
Miranda G.
Finally an eyeliner that goes on easy and applies evenly and lasts all day.I paid a bit extra for it but I feel I more than got my moneys worth.It looks so beautiful on and have had many compliments on it.I recommend it
Sarah K.
Relizane
This is the best product I had tested in last weeks. Am so addicted to its use,  willing to try other products so that I can give my own review about them. This masterpiece of make up,  something that I really appreciate. Thank you
Linda T.
   I want to get it I'm a big consumer of the Eyeliner   It seems a truly grand prize
    How i Get One
   Fabulous
Very good on the eye
Japa G.
Sousse
Product must try ! It's look very nice and amazing...the important thing is to apply to fast and easy, I have listened to several things about this product ! It's good.
For me i want to use and discover it ❤
Nikitha B.
awsome product i love eyeliners... i dont step myself out without eyeliners... my best part of makeup is eyeliner.. my eye color is blck i hope all the shads looks good on me
mariem a.
LAOUINA
For me i want to use and discover it ❤
Arij N.
Omggg that looks veryyy amazing I wanna try Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Smudgy Matte Eyeliner
Soiyah Y.
sfax, sfax
omg thats look amazing did anyone try this ????
وردة ج.
6012
It is long lasting
Ella P.
Portland , OR
What is the applicator like?
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a workable liquid liner?
Agripina H.