Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Matte Lipstick uploaded by nawres b.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This sumptuous, creamy-smooth matte lipstick with highly pigmented color gives you a
youthful pink-nude lip—the perfect counterbalance to smudgy, smoky eyes.

Autumn/Winter 2017 Collection

• Full, even coverage
• Luxuriously comfortable
• Black fluted case
• Soft Rose
• Matte finish

Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Matte Lipstick
  • "The lovely lipstick from the famous victoria i really love the texture. Offordable price. Nice packaging and a long lasting. Just wow" in 8 reviews
  • "It's very very nice color's It's sweet and Soft texture One of my favorites is to recommend it to everyone [product:bobbi-brown-creamy-matte-lip-color]" in 6 reviews
Kendall R.
I loved this lipstick because it stayed on nicely and it was everything and more than what I expected. The color was the perfect nice color that I could wear anywhere! Este lauder usually has pretty boring packaging so this wasn’t any different. I would defiantly buy this again!
Justice A.
Omg this color is to literally die for! I love, love, love this look and color in the fall especially. But it’s great for a night in town. You can dress it up so beautifully and look stunting. I will buy again.
Marie B.
San Francisco
Nice & velvety. I’m not to crazy about them. It’s my first time actually using it. But it’s nothing special about them. I bought it at Sephora. Pretty good application. Packaging is nice as well. I would recommend them but they’re too pricey for what it really is worth.
Marina C.
West Point
I did over this product. I love the full vibrant color and the long lasting formula. The packaging is perfect in style, and the product is worth the price. I love how easy application is within moments and would consider buying this product again in a heartbeat.
Selena w.
Raymond
Lol definitely not my shade! But amazing texture, not pricey, and it smells so good. Sometimes i feel like when you buy a product you’re just buying the name, this lipstick is easy to apply & i do still highly recommend this to any lipstick lover :)
samantha d.
This was a little sheer and not very bold, which is a look you might be going for, but it's not what I was wanting. It definitely has a smell, which is very nostalgic and reminds me of my grandma. It does last a good amount of time though.
Brittney H.
Wade
I love regular tube lipsticks, matte lipsticks, and the brand Estée Lauder! So this lipstick surpassed my expectations. It’s creamy, long lasting, and one swipe pigmented! I love the way it sits and dries on my lips. Not flakey one bit!
melanin🍫⚡️ T.
Auburn
AWESOME I REALLY LOVED THE PIGMENT IN THR LIPSTICK IF AAS VERY MOSTURIZING AND NOT STICKY LIKE OTHER BRANDS OF LIPSTICK IT COMPLIMENTS MY SKIN TONE AND ITS VERY CUTE IN ITS MATTE FORM
Allie P.
Nauvoo
It’s a great lipstick for a completely natural look. I purchased this lipstick from Belk. It last for a long time unless you eat or drink and it happens to come off then. It’s a little pricey, but I got what I needed out of it! I loved it!
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this it’s very easy to use it’s long wearing it meets my expectations the value it’s great for what it’s worth I reccommemd Sephora it’s there yes I recommend of course yes I’d buy again
Khadidja F.
Is it matte lipstick ?
Elena K.
centerport, NY
I love the color but is it worth the money?
Khadidja F.
Is it matte lipstick ?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Ame d.
OUJDA
is it great because my friend told me that it doesn t like the real color on the lips