Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Lipstick uploaded by Shosho c.Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Lipstick uploaded by Zeleida P.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it is: A new take on a nude lip by Victoria for Autumn/Winter 2017 that is cool-toned—not too red or yellow—and is the ultimate neutral nude for all skin tones.

What it does: This sumptuous, creamy-smooth matte lipstick with highly pigmented color gives you a sensuous nude lip that is the perfect counterbalance to smudgy, smoky eyes.

"I love this new nude, it's a cool-toned shade that is both sophisticated and modern, and now comes in matte. Black Cassis is a sumptuous, creamy-smooth matte lipstick with highly pigmented color in a velvety French wine shade. It looks strong, confident and sexy. The sophisticated rich Bordeaux shade is very cool, very Parisian. Burnished Rose gives you a youthful pink-nude lip." —Victoria Beckham

How to use: Apply to your lips directly from the bullet or using a lip brush.

• How is the color? Long lasting? I loves to try. Thanks 1 Answers
Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Lipstick
  • "This is my favorite lipstick EVER! Easy to apply, it is “pricey” for me but is worth the money. It is long lasting and is something I do not have to re apply if I put lip liner on underneath! I will buy again!" in 12 reviews
  • "Best cream nude lipstick in my collection💄I'm so bummed that it's Limited Edition, because it's seriously the best😩 Not only is the packaging stunning, but the formula of this lipstick is incredible! It goes on super smooth and feels incredibly comfortable on the lip" in 6 reviews
  • "It’s Moisturiser and smell good Its a gift but I like it the colour nude can make more healthy" in 4 reviews
Marina C.
West Point
This product is so smooth on the lips for application. The packaging is darling and I love the sleek style of the application. It is easy to use and apply within a snap, and exceeded my expectations with lasting and vibrant full color. I would buy this again!
Catherine M.
I love everything about this brand even their skin care items. The packaging was very moderate and nice if you're into that and once I used this I kept going back to it. It was my go to if I wasn't sure what to apply.
Tricia A.
opelousas
Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Lipstick is a great quality product from a tried and true trusted brand. It’s easy to apply and long lasting. It doesn’t make your lips feel dry. I’m a first time user but highly recommend it to others to try.
May J.
this is a creamy gorgeous neutral that has a perfect mix of both cool & warm undertones to be easily wearable by a broad range of skin tones. The casing is black (the other shade has gold casing) and bears the same fluted texture as the rest of the pieces, but surprisingly the actual size of the lipstick seems a little smaller than what I’m used to (not that it affects the product in any way, however).
Jennifer S.
Bickmore
I am a fan of Estee Lauder. I love their makeup. It' definitely one of the most underrated products out there. I love the lipstick. It' definitely pricey for sure! It' not something a person could purchae everyday but when you do purchase you won' be disappointed. It' s a great color! I love a good nude lip! I wish I still had some left😣 it' s lipstick you can wear everyday.
Evelyn H.
I like this lipstick because of the color it has a casual color it doesn’t last that long but the lipstick of Estée Lauder are kind of expensive and not that cheap I mean it does come in a good packing but I will buy again I do recommend for the people that do love buying product above of money lol because makeup is life
Seantiel e.
This color is one of my favorites it last long and it not to pricey and it really pretty on I love and use it often it does the job it was my first time using it and I really like it would buy again I would put it in my top 10
Natalie A.
Gainesville , GA
This lipstick is amazing!!! I would definitely recommend to everyone. This lipstick lady for hours a day, even while eating, drinking. This lipstick is a 10/10! I love the colors, I go mostly for more natural nude colors.
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Jessica O.