Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Lipstick uploaded by Shosho c.Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Lipstick uploaded by Zeleida P.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it is: A new take on a nude lip by Victoria for Autumn/Winter 2017 that is cool-toned—not too red or yellow—and is the ultimate neutral nude for all skin tones.

What it does: This sumptuous, creamy-smooth matte lipstick with highly pigmented color gives you a sensuous nude lip that is the perfect counterbalance to smudgy, smoky eyes.

"I love this new nude, it's a cool-toned shade that is both sophisticated and modern, and now comes in matte. Black Cassis is a sumptuous, creamy-smooth matte lipstick with highly pigmented color in a velvety French wine shade. It looks strong, confident and sexy. The sophisticated rich Bordeaux shade is very cool, very Parisian. Burnished Rose gives you a youthful pink-nude lip." —Victoria Beckham

How to use: Apply to your lips directly from the bullet or using a lip brush.

• How is the color? Long lasting? I loves to try. Thanks 1 Answers
Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Lipstick
  • "This is my favorite lipstick EVER! Easy to apply, it is “pricey” for me but is worth the money. It is long lasting and is something I do not have to re apply if I put lip liner on underneath! I will buy again!" in 12 reviews
  • "Best cream nude lipstick in my collection💄I'm so bummed that it's Limited Edition, because it's seriously the best😩 Not only is the packaging stunning, but the formula of this lipstick is incredible! It goes on super smooth and feels incredibly comfortable on the lip" in 6 reviews
  • "It’s Moisturiser and smell good Its a gift but I like it the colour nude can make more healthy" in 4 reviews
Marina C.
West Point
This product is so smooth on the lips for application. The packaging is darling and I love the sleek style of the application. It is easy to use and apply within a snap, and exceeded my expectations with lasting and vibrant full color. I would buy this again!
Jessica S.
Longview , WA
I like Thai amshade a lot. It was one of the first ones I ever owned. It lasts rather wel. I have used other products before but not lipstick. It was a great product and I would recommend this. I thing everyone would like it
Jennifer S.
I have used this before and it gives great high definition color. I definitely recommend this to others if you want a nice nude color on your lips. I wasn't the one to buy this for myself but typically they can be expensive unless if you buy them in a set.
Sarah V.
pembroke pines
The design is different which I enjoy! The pigment is great as it’s neutral and it’s so versatile. I feel this would be flattering on all skin tones. Smooth and silky application. Small package but it sure does deliver in quality!
Catherine M.
I love everything about this brand even their skin care items. The packaging was very moderate and nice if you're into that and once I used this I kept going back to it. It was my go to if I wasn't sure what to apply.
Shani B.
What can I say? When you buy high end lipstick you get super quality! It went on smooth and creamy and gave me great wear. I should have chosen another color though, as this one didn’t really go with my skin tone.
Analie E.
This is not the exact lipstick from them- couldn’t find it! But it was close to this shade... I love the simple packaging and the lasting color- this may sound weird, but I love the scent of it... would recommend!
May J.
this is a creamy gorgeous neutral that has a perfect mix of both cool & warm undertones to be easily wearable by a broad range of skin tones. The casing is black (the other shade has gold casing) and bears the same fluted texture as the rest of the pieces, but surprisingly the actual size of the lipstick seems a little smaller than what I’m used to (not that it affects the product in any way, however).
Jennifer S.
I am a fan of Estee Lauder. I love their makeup. It' definitely one of the most underrated products out there. I love the lipstick. It' definitely pricey for sure! It' not something a person could purchae everyday but when you do purchase you won' be disappointed. It' s a great color! I love a good nude lip! I wish I still had some left😣 it' s lipstick you can wear everyday.
Morgan L.
I love this color! Its perfect for everyday wear and makes my lips feel amazing its very creamy and not dry at all! I have many colors but this one is definitely my favorite and you can wear it all year round!
Lillian R.