Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Lipstick uploaded by anne M.Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Lipstick uploaded by Shosho c.Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Lipstick uploaded by Zeleida P.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it is: A new take on a nude lip by Victoria for Autumn/Winter 2017 that is cool-toned—not too red or yellow—and is the ultimate neutral nude for all skin tones.

What it does: This sumptuous, creamy-smooth matte lipstick with highly pigmented color gives you a sensuous nude lip that is the perfect counterbalance to smudgy, smoky eyes.

"I love this new nude, it's a cool-toned shade that is both sophisticated and modern, and now comes in matte. Black Cassis is a sumptuous, creamy-smooth matte lipstick with highly pigmented color in a velvety French wine shade. It looks strong, confident and sexy. The sophisticated rich Bordeaux shade is very cool, very Parisian. Burnished Rose gives you a youthful pink-nude lip." —Victoria Beckham

How to use: Apply to your lips directly from the bullet or using a lip brush.

• How is the color? Long lasting? I loves to try. Thanks 1 Answers
Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Lipstick
  • "This is my favorite lipstick EVER! Easy to apply, it is “pricey” for me but is worth the money. It is long lasting and is something I do not have to re apply if I put lip liner on underneath! I will buy again!" in 12 reviews
  • "Best cream nude lipstick in my collection💄I'm so bummed that it's Limited Edition, because it's seriously the best😩 Not only is the packaging stunning, but the formula of this lipstick is incredible! It goes on super smooth and feels incredibly comfortable on the lip" in 6 reviews
  • "It’s Moisturiser and smell good Its a gift but I like it the colour nude can make more healthy" in 4 reviews
Marina C.
West Point
This product is so smooth on the lips for application. The packaging is darling and I love the sleek style of the application. It is easy to use and apply within a snap, and exceeded my expectations with lasting and vibrant full color. I would buy this again!
Jessica S.
Longview, WA
I like Thai amshade a lot. It was one of the first ones I ever owned. It lasts rather wel. I have used other products before but not lipstick. It was a great product and I would recommend this. I thing everyone would like it
Catherine M.
I love everything about this brand even their skin care items. The packaging was very moderate and nice if you're into that and once I used this I kept going back to it. It was my go to if I wasn't sure what to apply.
May J.
this is a creamy gorgeous neutral that has a perfect mix of both cool & warm undertones to be easily wearable by a broad range of skin tones. The casing is black (the other shade has gold casing) and bears the same fluted texture as the rest of the pieces, but surprisingly the actual size of the lipstick seems a little smaller than what I’m used to (not that it affects the product in any way, however).
Jennifer S.
I am a fan of Estee Lauder. I love their makeup. It' definitely one of the most underrated products out there. I love the lipstick. It' definitely pricey for sure! It' not something a person could purchae everyday but when you do purchase you won' be disappointed. It' s a great color! I love a good nude lip! I wish I still had some left😣 it' s lipstick you can wear everyday.
Morgan L.
I love this color! Its perfect for everyday wear and makes my lips feel amazing its very creamy and not dry at all! I have many colors but this one is definitely my favorite and you can wear it all year round!
Emma E.
Immokalee, FL
I was really pleased with this lipstick because it was so easy to apply and it looked so creamy. It definitely met my expectations for the application and sophisticated packaging. I do recommend it for an important event.
Evelyn H.
HOUSTON, TX
I like this lipstick because of the color it has a casual color it doesn’t last that long but the lipstick of Estée Lauder are kind of expensive and not that cheap I mean it does come in a good packing but I will buy again I do recommend for the people that do love buying product above of money lol because makeup is life
Lisa W.
Roslyn, NY
Estee Lauder is a classic Beauty line that has been around since i was a teenager. Although I really do not buy this line anymore I would not hesitate to Estee is a great skin care, cosmetic and fragrance

line. White Linen is still one of my old time favorites!
Sarah
So nice and pigmented, it’s not one of those lipsticks that u buy a color and u get surprised when u use it that it’s something else!! I love how creamy it is especially that I don’t have time to apply lip balms.
Lillian R.