BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This highlighter can be worn as a strobing accent on the cheekbones and with or without bronzer to create that sweaty-skin look

Collection

• Rose Gold
• Shimmer finish

Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Highlighter
  • "i use this every single day. it's stays on all day, gives your face color and a tad bit of a glow. it makes you feel like a goddess." in 3 reviews
Jennifer A.
Lake Forest, CA
I have to admit I couldn't resist a small squeal when they decided to bring this back a third time. It seems like makeup companies are finally listening to consumers when it comes to bringing back limited edition products. This is the perfect highlighter for medium skin tones - and I think it would be gorgeous on deeper skin tones as well. It's a gelée formula, so it melts into the skin beautifully, and can be blended to a more natural luminous sheen or built up to a high-shine glow. The color is a lovely burnished rose gold. I preferred the mark one packaging from the VB collection, but this is still incredibly luxe, and deserving of its price tag with a weighty feel, quality closures, and ample product. A product that's worth the fuss.
Sadies V.
This Highlight is very blinding! I would definitely recommend this product if you're looking to treat yourself or maybe a birthday present because this Highlight is a little pricey, but honestly it is definitely worth the money if you can get your hands on it.
Eliana C.
Gordonsville, TN
Great highlighter! My sister recently gave me her old one and I've been using it everyday. It looks really good! Very sparkly so I always shake my brush out a little before applying. So pretty though! Would definitely purchase again!
Mikayla H.
Love this intense metallic highlight!! It's perfect for any look whether it's natural or intense. You can use a small amount and build up. You can use a natural haired brush for a natural look or synthetic for an intense glow!!
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
This highlighter is AMAZING! I just got it in the mail yesterday & started using it today. From the packaging to the leather compact this highlighter screams luxury. Compared to the Estée Lauder heatwave which I do own & is one if my favorite luxury highlighter I have to say it up there right next to it quality wise. No fall out when applied & it glides on the skin so beautifully, does not accentuate pores or texture. It lasts ALL day without having to reapply. The color is a rosegold & the heatwave is more of a gold. Both highlighter is gorgeous. It is limited edition so if you can get your hands on it DO IT! Estée Lauder kills the highlighter game!
Savannah P.
Raleigh, NC
I wish I could give this product ten stars. I received this as a gift so knew nothing about the product itself. I have pretty naturally tan skin and always wore bronzer. I never truly played with highlighters. BUT let me just say...this product is a necessity to any girls morning routine. It gives you the perfect pop.
Samantha F.
Brooklyn , NY
Estée Lauder makes great highlighters, and this is no exception. The color is a light to medium rose gold shade. The color would work for a variety of different skin tones. The formula of these is so smooth. It doesn’t enhance texture, while still being super blinding and metallic. It’s pricey, but def worth it!!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Super adorable packaging, the higighter was pigmented and easy to glide on the skin, very higher price than my becca but i did like to use it time to time. Perfect color for my medium skin tone
Lynn E.
This highlighter is so pretty!! It is very luminous and has a sort of gold look to it. This product is one of the better highlighters out there. It has pretty pigmented. And has more of a luminous finish. I would buy this again'n
O que eu posso dizer desse produto?! Posso te dizer que não existe coisa melhor, essa marca define tudo o que há de bom no mundo da makeup. Eu simplismente amo ♥
Terica A.
How much does/will this cost?
Christine G.
Is there any fall out from this highlighter? What would you compare it too?
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
Does this highlighter have a light shimmer bass or a hard glitter?
Karla H.