Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Bronzer uploaded by Caitlin S.Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Bronzer uploaded by Jacqueline B.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

₱1,351.32

Details & Care

What it is: A matte bronzer with a natural finish.

What it does: It's designed to be worn beneath the cheekbones for fierce definition, or all over your face for a sun-kissed look.

Zarina D.
New Castle, DE
One word-Lux! Let’s start from package. It is so heavy and luxury never seen like this before. I have light skin and it’s look beautiful on my skin tone. Usually I used like contouring. Very often for bronzing. Unique color. Would recommend it!
Erica P.
Republic , MO
I love this bronzer! It is so beautiful on the skin. It’s buildable and easy to use if you are heavy handed. I use it to bronze my checks, nose, throw it in the crease of my eye, and I have a beautiful natural makeup look for everyday
Ann O.
Loveeeeeeeeee this product. Victoria Beckham and estee lauder gave me everything I needed with this bronzer. I loved the color. It lasted long. It didn’t break up during the day.
MaryKate S.
Columbus, OH
Love love love this! Bought when the collection first was released, and it has been my go to. Perfect color, not orangey at all! The packaging is perfection, been dropped several times and no powder breakage!!!!
Caitlin S.
I love this bronzer! The packaging is gorgeous, the product feels like it is worth $65. It is heavy and the black faux leather look with the gold is beautiful! Estee Lauder did it again with the formula, the bronzer is so smooth and is very buildable. All in all this product is a very good investment if you are someone who loves a good bronzer.
Jacqueline B.
Oceanside , CA
This bronzer comes in a very stylish and elegant packaging. The color is actually very different from the one displayed in the images, is not that orange in real life, is actually a very good shade for bronzing. The only thing is that is not that pigmented so you really have to build it when applying. I think the price is too high for the quality of the product.
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
The Estee Lauder x Victoria Beckham bronzer is so perfect for any skin tone and skin type. As a makeup artist I can apply this to almost all of my clients. It's very pigmented and lasts a very long time. I recommend it to all of my clients, friends, and family.
Jessica G.
Mathis, TX
This bronzer was sadly too orange for me. I didn't lol how it looked on my skin tone. I usually go for bronzers that don't have so much red/orange pigment but it was my bad trying to give this one a go. So it's mostly my fault.
Mia P.
MA
This bronzer is incredible, however is a bit too powdery for my liking. Beside the point I would most likely buy again.
Julie M.
Fort Worth , TX
Love this it's super cute and works great and I would recommend this to friends and family and others it's pretty
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
Where did you buy your bronzer I can’t find it in Sephora ?
Jenn G.
Sunnyside, NY
I’m very interested in buying this but where can I find this? Does Ulta carry this product? If so, what coverage does it have ?