Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Bronzer

₱1,351.32

Details & Care

What it is: A matte bronzer with a natural finish.

What it does: It's designed to be worn beneath the cheekbones for fierce definition, or all over your face for a sun-kissed look.

I’m very interested in buying this but where can I find this? Does Ulta carry this product? If so, what coverage does it have ?
Where did you buy your bronzer I can’t find it in Sephora ?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Bronzer!
How would you rate this product?
Zarina D.
New Castle, DE
One word-Lux! Let’s start from package. It is so heavy and luxury never seen like this before. I have light skin and it’s look beautiful on my skin tone. Usually I used like contouring. Very often for bronzing. Unique color. Would recommend it!
SOPHY A.
New York, New York
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Bronzer : First and foremost, the packaging is so expensive and chic looking. This Java Bronzer I thought would not show up on my skin tone, but to my surprise it not only showed up it also last about 81/2 hrs before fading a bit. It blended out like a dream. It a finely milled powder that goes on very smooth. Truly a gorgeous shade. I wish this launched was not a limited Edition COLLAB!
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
The Estee Lauder x Victoria Beckham bronzer is so perfect for any skin tone and skin type. As a makeup artist I can apply this to almost all of my clients. It's very pigmented and lasts a very long time. I recommend it to all of my clients, friends, and family.
Brandy P.
Collierville
Love this product! The only bronzer I use. It is not to thick and it stays on all day !
SONYA T.
I can wear this all year long! Love the color and the product. It goes on smooth with a lightness. The color adds a natural look that's superb!
Abigail S.
Sullivan City, TX
Estée Lauder is the only brand that helps with my acne, so this product goes a long way! The color is beautiful, my skin is tan and it manages to look amazing. I would buy again.
Joselyn L.
Paramount
Love this bronzer, blends really well does not leave and blobs on your face. Mixes well with any foundation.
Mia P.
MA
This bronzer is incredible, however is a bit too powdery for my liking. Beside the point I would most likely buy again.
MaryKate S.
Columbus , OH
Love love love this! Bought when the collection first was released, and it has been my go to. Perfect color, not orangey at all! The packaging is perfection, been dropped several times and no powder breakage!!!!
Ann O.
Loveeeeeeeeee this product. Victoria Beckham and estee lauder gave me everything I needed with this bronzer. I loved the color. It lasted long. It didn’t break up during the day.