Estée Lauder Vérité Moisture Relief Creme uploaded by Carolina K.Estée Lauder Vérité Moisture Relief Creme uploaded by Kelley C.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Extra help for truly sensitive skin that tends to be dry.

This intensely moisturizing creme revives skin's smoothness and suppleness, helping it rebuild its moisture defense barrier.

Special anti-irritants help reduce the appearance of redness common to sensitive skin. Leaves skin feeling silky, cushioned.

All Vérité formulas have been tested and proven gentle and effective on sensitive skin.

HOW TO USE

Apply every AM and PM.

• Help me out with this product is it a holy grail.or fail?1 Answers
Yesenia V.
It was a bit to heavy for me. I didn’t like the scent of it or the way it made my skin feel and it didn’t set well under my make up either. I was pretty disappointed considering the price. I would recommend it.
Shelissa S.
Raceland,Ky
Love this product. The perfect moisturizer for angry skin. No heavy perfumes to irritate your allergies. After a couple of days of use the dryness and redness on my face was gone. Estee Lauder products never disappoint.
Courtney E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I did like this product. But I don't think I would get it again because I have other products I like just as much that are not as expensive. But it was a very nice product, I would tell anyone to try this product.
Jacqueline R.
So I had gotten a sample of this by my aunt and it is really nice 👍 helped me out a lot before putting on my makeup... helped me be so moisturized and gave me that natural skin glow ... I would recommend it
Victoria P.
My cousin use to buy Estée Lauder products all the time so I thought I'd give it a try, so I did and I love it !
cecily b.
I absolutely love this product. Works wonders it is really a great product. Would recommend it to everyone
Paula S.
Tampa, FL
Absolutely love this cream. It leaves my face smooth and free from dryness. No oily residue.
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
I have very oily skin and this product is great, it doesn't feel heavy, and minimizes the annoying oil on my face. It is also great for sensitive skins. It leaves my face feeling hydrated and soft. Price is average for a product of its quality.
Tanya N.
Edmonton, AB
Love this. Perfect for my sensitive skin!! Perfect amount of moisture and leaves my skin silky smooth!
Vaishali S.
Help me out with this product is it a holy grail.or fail?