Estée Lauder Vérité LightLotion Cleanser uploaded by Cheyanne E.Estée Lauder Vérité LightLotion Cleanser uploaded by Eliceth S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The formula specifically designed for completely delicate skin relaxes your skin.
Cleanses the makeup, soothes the skin.

The skin provides moisture balance.
All Verite products have been tested for sensitive skin.

How To Use:

• Day And Nights, Lightly Massage By Applying.

Benefİts:

• Cleaner For Sensİtİve Skİn.

Suitable Skin Type:

• For Sensİtİve Skİn
  • Humİdİfİcatİon Feature
  • Precİsİon Cleanİng
  • It Does Not Contaİn Any Harmful Components.

Formula:

• Dermatologİcally Tested.
  • It Does Not Contaİn Perfume.
  • It Does Not Contaİn Alcohol.
  • It Does Not Contaİn Any Harmful Components.

Anita S.
Petaluma , CA
I use this everyday and night! I was my face and apply make sure to let dry and then apply daily makeup. At night I do my usually routine of makeup remover and facial wash and then apply lotion to a clean canvas (face). It's very refreshing and not thick at all to sleep in.
Eliceth S.
This lotion is so light that does not make my skin feels oily. I've been using this lotion for a month already and it looks like it's helping me with acne during my period. It's easy to apply with the pump that delivers the perfect amount. It would be perfect if it was a leave-in formula instead a rinse off. It does not remove make up as stated on its package.
Kimberlynn E.
Waveland, MS
This stuff makes my face feel so refreshed and clean. Not only does it remove my makeup perfectly, but it also moisturizes my skin. Sometimes I even use it after I get out of the shower. I purchase at my local Walmart and I would definitely recommend this product!
Anna M.
Buckley, MI
This product is worth the price. My skin type is very dry and this doesn't seem to dry it out like many other products do to my face. Works wonderful for me.
Martha B.
I love this cleanser. It cleans everything off of my face including mascara and eye liner but it is very gentle to my skin and leaves it soft and smooth
Cheyanne E.
Eva, Alabama
This is a good product if you have sensitive skin it is super gentle and has an amazing scent. I purchased mine at Belks!
Hailey C.
Love this brand! This product is great for the whole body and smells amazing. I recommend!
Lamia R.
Tipasa
Ive tried many rhings before and this one was as revolutionnal as others. But still, it's an estee lauder so it must be special!
Nourin I.
Dhakq
This lotin is lifee...makes skinn soft bright .amazingg outstanding..lovely.cute and beautiful...vut its a pricey brand