Estée Lauder Verite Light Lotion Cleanser uploaded by Cheyanne E.Estée Lauder Verite Light Lotion Cleanser uploaded by Eliceth S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This deliciously light, milky formula comfortably and thoroughly cleans skin, gently sweeping away makeup and impurities. It actively maintains skin's perfect moisture balance. Won't strip away vital lipids, dry skin, or cause irritation. These very gentle formulas were created for truly sensitive skin. They leave out the irritants, including emulsifiers, alcohol and scents, but retain advanced skin care benefits. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder Verite Light Lotion Cleanser. Style Number: 14994U. Available In Stores. see more...

anita s.
Escondido , CA
I use this everyday and night! I was my face and apply make sure to let dry and then apply daily makeup. At night I do my usually routine of makeup remover and facial wash and then apply lotion to a clean canvas (face). It's very refreshing and not thick at all to sleep in.
Kimberlynn E.
This stuff makes my face feel so refreshed and clean. Not only does it remove my makeup perfectly, but it also moisturizes my skin. Sometimes I even use it after I get out of the shower. I purchase at my local Walmart and I would definitely recommend this product!
Eliceth S.
This lotion is so light that does not make my skin feels oily. I've been using this lotion for a month already and it looks like it's helping me with acne during my period. It's easy to apply with the pump that delivers the perfect amount. It would be perfect if it was a leave-in formula instead a rinse off. It does not remove make up as stated on its package.
Anna M.
Buckley, MI
This product is worth the price. My skin type is very dry and this doesn't seem to dry it out like many other products do to my face. Works wonderful for me.
Martha B.
I love this cleanser. It cleans everything off of my face including mascara and eye liner but it is very gentle to my skin and leaves it soft and smooth
Cheyanne E.
Eva, Alabama
Review for: Verite Light Lotion Cleanser 6.7 fl oz more...
This is a good product if you have sensitive skin it is super gentle and has an amazing scent. I purchased mine at Belks!
Hailey C.
Love this brand! This product is great for the whole body and smells amazing. I recommend!
Lamia R.
Tipasa
Ive tried many rhings before and this one was as revolutionnal as others. But still, it's an estee lauder so it must be special!
Nourin I.
Dhakq
This lotin is lifee...makes skinn soft bright .amazingg outstanding..lovely.cute and beautiful...vut its a pricey brand