BY ESTÉE LAUDER

As sensuous and luminous as the Italian countryside.

This fragrance perfectly captures the warm light and relaxed sensuality of a romantic hillside villa.

Even the name Tuscany Per Donna, which means "Tuscany for Women," reflects the lush blend of blooming flowers and Mediterranean herbs, softened with rich sandalwood and sweet vanilla.

Top Notes:
Rose, Muguet, Citrus, Mediterranean Herbs

Middle Notes:
Jasmine, Carnation, Honeysuckle, Peony

Base Notes:
Sandalwood, Amber, Vanilla

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat.; Tuscany Per Donna Perfum (Parfum); Water\Aqua\Eau; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane; Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Ethylhexyl Salicylate; Benzyl Salicylate; Linalool; Limonene; Citronellol; Coumarin; Hexyl Cinnamal; Geraniol; Amyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Benzyl Benzoate; Eugenol; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Benzyl Cinnamate; Benzyl Alcohol; Isoeugenol; Citral; Farnesol; Amylcinnamyl Alcohol; Red 33 (Ci 17200); Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730); Red 4 (Ci 14700) <ILN37907>

Michelle R.
I am a young professional and get compliments on this perfume every time I wear it. I even have women in my office that have purchased it and men that have purchased it for their significant other. I would disagree that this scent is indicative of "flowers", considering I don't like floral scents. What i dislike most about any perfume/scent is musk. Tuscany definitely is not musky and wavers on the neutral side. I have to say this is my go-to and staple. I can't say enough great things about it. LOVE IT! A+

Remember, perfumes work with your pheromones so this will smell differently on everyone.
Alyson H.
Denver, CO
Tuscany per Donna is at the very least, a feminine scent. It's powdery and sweet (and disgustingly so). I'm hugely not a fan. At least it fades quickly? I can definitely detect some notes of peony in this as well, which I'm not a fan of either. It's my mother-in-law's favorite, so it's definitely not for young women. In my opinion, it's not for any woman. It's awful.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
This is my first Estee Lauder perfume and it will definitely be around as long as its available! I tested it out in store and purchased immediately. It's a musky and captivating scent that isn't too powerful. I love LOVE it and get so many compliments!
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
Intoxicating, musky, seductive. I bought this after smelling the male counterpart - which is also simply delicious - and I wasn't disappointed. I got nothing but compliments. Would highly recommend and hope to buy again soon.
Taylor N.
Hewitt, TX
Inn disks M's and he is a new York city of a bit and then you know what the other day I can get back in a new Jersey and then I was thinking about my life I can do not sure I can get back in a new one.
Lisa M.
Saint Albans, NY
My mother purchased this for me on my 20th birthday and it's been my go to fragrance ever since. It has a pretty and flirty smell to it. It's my signature perfume for a night out with my boyfriend.
Donna H.
New Town
Scent is too heavy, old and aggresive. It smells nice and all but maybe for a softer personality, stronger personalities seem to work better with lighter floral hints.
Alta P.
Choctaw, OK
Love all Estee Lauder products! This is a nice summer scent. Try it! I really like it. It is clean and sweet and woodsy at the same time!
Lida D.
dallas
No no esto es lo máximo es una marca q te enamora q ya cuando conoces sus productos no puedes dejar de adquirir
Wendy S.
Sweet spicy scent that last for hours. Este Lauder is known for there great perfumes.