BY ESTÉE LAUDER

As sensuous and luminous as the Italian countryside. This fragrance perfectly captures the warm light and relaxed sensuality of a romantic hillside villa. Even the name Tuscany Per Donna, which means 'Tuscany for Women', reflects the lush blend of blooming flowers and Mediterranean herbs, softened with rich sandalwood and sweet vanilla. Fragrance Type: Floral/Oriental. Top notes: rose, muguet, citrus, Mediterranean herbs. Middle notes: jasmine, carnation, honeysuckle, peony. Base notes: sandalwood, amber, vanilla. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder Tuscany Per Donna Eau de Parfum Spray. Style Number: 140221. Available In Stores. see more...

Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Sweet spicy scent that last for hours. Este Lauder is known for there great perfumes.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Hewitt, TX
Inn disks M's and he is a new York city of a bit and then you know what the other day I can get back in a new Jersey and then I was thinking about my life I can do not sure I can get back in a new one.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Saint Albans, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mother purchased this for me on my 20th birthday and it's been my go to fragrance ever since. It has a pretty and flirty smell to it. It's my signature perfume for a night out with my boyfriend.