Estée Lauder Triple Creme Skin Rehydrator uploaded by Henry H.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A 10-minute, super-hydrating mask that boosts skin's moisture level and leaves it feeling fresh and revitalised.

With the Triple Creme Skin Rehydrator tired skin feels energised and refreshed. Skin is continuously moisturised throughout the day. A triple-emulsion system attracts and binds natural moisture to the skin.

HOW TO USE

Apply to clean skin, then relax for 10 to 15 minutes. Tissue off.

Use twice a week, according to your skin's needs.

Bri D.
Los Angeles, CA
I think this product is a little too intense for my sensitive skin- it’s a little bit heavier than I would like, and feels to oily. I tend to like lighter products that feel like they’re barely there, and this feels a bit too greasy. However, if you’re someone that likes a heavier moisturizer, I recommend this product.
Kelly K.
Fresno, CA
I think this is an overall good cream . Not my favorite since I didn’t feel it worked well for my wrinkles but it did leave my skin moisturized without being over oily . But as always their creams do smell nice and it was pleasant to use .
Amie s.
Yakima, WA
Purchased at: Macy's
Leaves my face feeling so smooth and soft I love how light it feels and how moisturizing and leaves me feeling awake and fresh I would highly recommending you have dry to sensitive skin this is the product for you.
Olivia B.
I love all Estée Lauder skin care products! They are great, moisturizing, and do what they say they do. I feel like splurging on skin care is something that is necessary and I feel like Estée Lauder will make it worth your dollar.
Drew F.
French Camp
My skin happens to be desert dry so this when I saw it I had to get it since they had a tester and it felt amazing and love it been using it for a month now and I still have a bunch!!!
Brooke M.
Paragould, AR
I used this on my face and body to stay hydrated in the winter. I have fairly dry skin and this helped so much. I would say to use it sparingly because of the price
Melissa L.
El Paso, TX
This was a very rich cream mask. If you need to REALLY moisturize, this is your mask. It’s moderately pricey. I thought it was nice. It smelled good and left my skin very soft. It wasn’t perfect for my combination skin, though. I thought I was a little too oily after using this.
Jordan F.
Rock Hill
I love this product. Mostly because my I fell fancy when I use it. My grandma has given her hand me down anti aging products and Ive loved them. The rare gentle and smell good as well. This product in particular met my expectations. I would recommend this to people for sure.
🎀JASELYN 🎀.
tampa florida
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m really infatuated with the ester lander brand I just recently started using this product and it does help with making my skin look and feel hydrated. It’s very light and not greasy and smells nice. I will give this product another try.
SHEENA V.
seattle
This is my HG moisture mask. I use it once a week on clean skin by putting on a nice layer and relax for 15 minutes (or even longer). Most of the mask sinks into skin and you wipe off the rest with a tissue. Leaves my sensitive combination skin moisturized for a long time. The only thing I dislike is the packaging, because it comes in a jar while I prefer a pump bottle or tube. Oh well.

Amazon