Estée Lauder Triple Creme Skin Rehydrator uploaded by Henry H.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A 10-minute, super-hydrating mask that boosts skin's moisture level and leaves it feeling fresh and revitalised.

With the Triple Creme Skin Rehydrator tired skin feels energised and refreshed. Skin is continuously moisturised throughout the day. A triple-emulsion system attracts and binds natural moisture to the skin.

HOW TO USE

Apply to clean skin, then relax for 10 to 15 minutes. Tissue off.

Use twice a week, according to your skin's needs.

Bri D.
Los Angeles, CA
I think this product is a little too intense for my sensitive skin- it’s a little bit heavier than I would like, and feels to oily. I tend to like lighter products that feel like they’re barely there, and this feels a bit too greasy. However, if you’re someone that likes a heavier moisturizer, I recommend this product.
khari g.
Great for a overnite moisturizing.love the smell very light coverage creamy.leaves skin so soft and supple..so underrated.olay has nothing on estee lauder.i have bought 2 botykes.the best stuff on the market.great for big pores and fine lines.
Kelly K.
Fresno, CA
I think this is an overall good cream . Not my favorite since I didn’t feel it worked well for my wrinkles but it did leave my skin moisturized without being over oily . But as always their creams do smell nice and it was pleasant to use .
marissa H.
Holmes, NY
I love this!!! It is light weight and so refreshing! It’s gentle on the skin and my skin soaks it up!!!! It is pricy but it’s effective! I my skin can be all types and this is perfect for any type of skin! It’s so nice to use after a shower, beach, night out, and especially after being in the city it brings my skin back to life and I don’t feel as grimy!
Kim S.
Savannah, GA
I highly recommend this face cream. It makes my skin feel so soft and fresh. I use it every day, after washing and before applying makeup. It makes my skin feel fabulous! Clinique Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer
Olivia B.
I love all Estée Lauder skin care products! They are great, moisturizing, and do what they say they do. I feel like splurging on skin care is something that is necessary and I feel like Estée Lauder will make it worth your dollar.
Allie S.
pella
this product hasn’t done much for anti-aging but is a great cream in general, it leaves the skin feeling soft and silky without feeling oily, it might be a little pricey but if you feel like slurgeing then this is great.
Drew F.
French Camp
My skin happens to be desert dry so this when I saw it I had to get it since they had a tester and it felt amazing and love it been using it for a month now and I still have a bunch!!!
Claira F.
USA
A bit greasy feeling but very moisturising and it smells awesome!
My skin didn't soak it up like crazy. I think this product would be best for someone with very dry skin.
Brooke M.
Paragould, AR
I used this on my face and body to stay hydrated in the winter. I have fairly dry skin and this helped so much. I would say to use it sparingly because of the price