MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossEstée Lauder

Pure Color Rainbow Gloss set.

Set includes -; Pink Rainbow, Golden Rainbow & Berry Rainbow; Limited edition.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estee Lauder Travel Exclusive Pure Color Rainbow Gloss Set: Pink Rainbow, Golden Rainbow & Berry Rainbow!
Dennis, MS
Estee Lauder Travel Exclusive Pure Color Rainbow Gloss Set: Pink Rainbow, Golden Rainbow & Berry Rainbow uploaded by Brandy H.
I'm really liking these so far I've only had them a little over a week, I recieved them as a gift from my best friend. She had ordered her some and loved them so she said that she had to get me some of them to try. You can only get these specific ones online. I think that what I have experienced so far with them that I'm really going to be loving these. They are not sticky like some glosses are and they really last a long time to be a gloss. Haven't had any trouble with it getting on my teeth and the colors really pop out on these. They are very pretty on and they work really good so I would recommend them to everyone and I will be probably getting some more when I run out if it isn't just a one time thing with these.

Looking for your answer?