BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Samantha W.
Olive Hill, KY
Of all the perfumes I have ever worn this is the one I have gotten the most compliments on. I love love love it. The bottle is a little on the heavy side but pretty, it's lasting power is awesome too. I would definitely recommend to others and I will be buying again.
Tonya H.
Columbia, SC
I love Tommy Girl Brights, it is defiantly one of my favorites i recommend this to any female at any age.
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
I like it but it doesn't last long on me. I have to re apply often which is inconvenient