BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Honestly does this stuff work how long does it take to see result...1 Answers
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
The only mousturizer ive ever been able to use without issue. I love it, and the lighter pump version. My moms been using it since my age, shes now 54 and looks 40. I only hope it will do the same for me!
I get it every year at income tax and it lasts all year.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this stuff! It keeps your skin so soft! I have used it for about five years now. Effective and keeps your skin hydrated! I buy it at Macy's and I know that Sephora offers it as well.. Kind of pricey but worth it and would buy it again!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Ypsilanti , MI
I love how hydrating and creamy this product is! Also, the SPF is a bonus. I use it at night as a part of my bedtime routine and I have notice my skin is much more plump.
Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Another must have product from Estée Lauder!
This product will keep your face moisturized & looking young and fresh.. Definitely helped with wrinkles around my mouth 💕
Sushmitha K.
Sushmitha K.
I love this cream. It feels light going on, but provides great coverage, with an spf of 15. It keeps my skin hydrated without it looking oily . Comes with Pretty good Packaging. It works Great!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Boca Raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a christmas gift in an Estee Lauder holiday box. This cream is amazing. It was such a crazy noticeable change it had on my face. My face looked more refreshed & healthy every morning. It helped clear up my acne & healed some scars. I will be buying a bigger bottle!
Dailyn C.
Dailyn C.
Bladensburg, MD
Is very good An it does a lot of improvement to ur skin i Wiil recommend this to everyone i personal uses it An i love it
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Love! A bit oily at first but great to put on in the morning before makeup if you have time to sit for a few. Or at night before bed.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Albuquerque, NM
I have been an Estee Lauder user for years and I love this cream. It feels great and helped diminish my fine lines.
Sue B.
Sue B.
Lawton, OK
Estée Lauder is an amazing brand. This wrinkle reducer was a surprise to me. I thought it might be too oily for my skin, but it was great.
Chaylynn S.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly does this stuff work how long does it take to see results I have deep smile lines and it shows threw my makeup big time i need a cream that isn't going to make me oily or something too thin I really need something that works