BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Honestly does this stuff work how long does it take to see result...1 Answers
Brittany D.
Delray Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cream!!! I put in on under my makeup and within two days I stared to notice my fine lines and wrinkles starting to vanish!! I also love the smell of the lotion and a huge plus is that it has spf 15 for extra skin protection! I have to say, it's a little pricey considering the size of the bottle but definitely a product worth trying. You'll definitely get quick results!
tiffany m.
Hustonville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent of this product! It is so subtle and not like a floral bomb. I received sample sizes of this is Estée Lauder gift promotions through Goody’s and Belks. I would deffinetly purchase this product full size. I am only 25 but never to early to start anti aging skincare.
Janki B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As with most Estée Lauder skincare, the consistency on this product is phenomenal. It can be used with any skin type. Therefore, less hassle worrying about if it will be too drying or too oily on your skin, and more time preventing aging on your skin!
Maria V.
Love it, I love this brand an so this product, you will see the change on your skin. It really worth to try them. I will definitely buy another one. I recommend this one to everyone.!!! Good good good
Hayden G.
Portland, OR
I'm an absolute nut when it comes to anti-aging products. I will sit there for what feels like an hour and demand why this one will keep me younger looking longer than the next one. My mom actually recommended this to me (and people think she's my sister, it's actually embarrassing) and I've been using it ever since! Love the jar and that the smell isn't overwhelming.
Brandy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only mousturizer ive ever been able to use without issue. I love it, and the lighter pump version. My moms been using it since my age, shes now 54 and looks 40. I only hope it will do the same for me!
I get it every year at income tax and it lasts all year.
Sushmitha K.
I love this cream. It feels light going on, but provides great coverage, with an spf of 15. It keeps my skin hydrated without it looking oily . Comes with Pretty good Packaging. It works Great!
Katie P.
Abingdon
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this is overpriced for what results I've seen but the smell and size are nice. I bought this at jcpenney and it has lasted me longer than expected
Bree R.
Buckeye
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this cream. Number one cream. Can't wait to buy this cream again! If only it weren't so expensive...
Mallory B.
Love! A bit oily at first but great to put on in the morning before makeup if you have time to sit for a few. Or at night before bed.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly does this stuff work how long does it take to see results I have deep smile lines and it shows threw my makeup big time i need a cream that isn't going to make me oily or something too thin I really need something that works