Estée Lauder Time Zone Line and Wrinkle Reducing Lotion SPF 15  uploaded by Frida G.Estée Lauder Time Zone Line and Wrinkle Reducing Lotion SPF 15  uploaded by Frida G.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Honestly does this stuff work how long does it take to see result...1 Answers
Daisy O.
West Babylon, NY
After turning 50 I noticed more dryness and thin lines starting to show up. Thank goodness for this cream I feel those lines starting to be less visible and my skin starting to feel like it did a few tears ago.
Monse I.
Tustin, CA
I began noticing wrinkles and fine lines around my eyes and on my forehead, and this did the trick! They are completely gone but I've been using it for about 2 weeks and they've definitely minimized in appearance. I got a few sample sizes so I'll definitely be going back and getting the full sized product!
Kirsti W.
One of my favorites. I like that it has spf in it also, an extra step I get to skip. It's expensive but I've never been let down by any of their products. I'm addicted
Annie S.
Elgin
"This is a nice aging cream. I have used it at night along with my serum. I gave to my mom as well. I feel like it added enough moisture to my dry skin, and it prevents from the wrinkles. It is an expensive skincare product, but it is a good one."
Courtney F.
This product makes anyone's skin look so youthful! The package is so nice and makes it easy for you to apply the product and use as much as you want without it being a hassle. For sure worth the price and would recommend to anyone!
Summer D.
Coeur d alene
Not my favorite, it left my skin a little oily. But over all was a good product that I would recommend! I probably would repurchase, but my skin is very touchy and hard to deal with.
Elaine S.
Fountain inn
This product helps with the fine lines,I also received it in a gift set that I received and it's awesome being 50+I was looking for something to help with the fine lines.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
I got the idea to try these from jefree Star the anti-aging queen. They’re light frothy, and smell so fresh. They keep you super soft as well. Plus the packaging is beautiful. I recommend 100% and I’m definitely gonna by again
Hayden G.
Portland, OR
I'm an absolute nut when it comes to anti-aging products. I will sit there for what feels like an hour and demand why this one will keep me younger looking longer than the next one. My mom actually recommended this to me (and people think she's my sister, it's actually embarrassing) and I've been using it ever since! Love the jar and that the smell isn't overwhelming.
Brittany D.
Delray Beach , FL
I love this cream!!! I put in on under my makeup and within two days I stared to notice my fine lines and wrinkles starting to vanish!! I also love the smell of the lotion and a huge plus is that it has spf 15 for extra skin protection! I have to say, it's a little pricey considering the size of the bottle but definitely a product worth trying. You'll definitely get quick results!
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
Honestly does this stuff work how long does it take to see results I have deep smile lines and it shows threw my makeup big time i need a cream that isn't going to make me oily or something too thin I really need something that works