BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Nourishes skin & smooths look of fine, dry lines Fortified with Biomimetic Barrier Lipids Recovers skin's natural protection against dehydration & irritation Unveils sleeker, brighter & youthful-looking eye contour To use: Day & evening, pat a small... see more...

Egle L.
Egle L.
Hoboken
This eye cream is my favorite! Although I have an oily to combination skin, this cream is lightweight enough on my skin and does not make my skin oily. It can be absorbed rapidly and make my skin feel moisturized. I use this eye cream in every morning with ANR eye cream every night. Definitely a fantastic product!
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
Dale, TX
I've used this a couple of times before bed, it feels really calming when you first apply it. In the morning your under eyes look and feel great, they look puffy and couple or harsh lines look like they fade away.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Nixa
I tried this from my ipsy bag and was very impressed. I don't use eye cream as often as I should but I would use this one more!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Gadsden
This eye cream goes on very well. It actually makes your eyes look refreshed even after you put it on at morning or night.
Makeup L.
Makeup L.
love love love this cream I do see a visible difference but its pricey wish had more product with little less cost
Aaisha❣️ A.
Aaisha❣️ A.
Newport , Gwent
I used this one a few times it is thick and a bit harsh but still effective I'm still young but it's best to start off early! I love the branding of this product and it's pricy but worth it! It's a good product overall
eliia ..
eliia ..
Evry
Je recommande à 100% ca m'a beaucoup aidé j'étais compléxé par les traits qui commencaient à apparaitre