BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Estee Lauder Eye Creams - Estee Lauder Time Zone Anti-Line and Wrinkle Eye Creme 15ml/0.5oz - All Skin Types. How-to-Use: Apply every AM and PM. Dab a small amount onto your under eye area. Gently pat into skin. see more...

Buy on Bloomin...
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
This serum is a great buy. A little goes a long way. I would say it exceeded my expectations. The packaging is very classy, yet lightweight. I bought it at Dillard's, over the make up counter. The only thing I would improve about it is a color corrector be introduced into the formula for women with dark circles. I know men who wear this product also. A great 2-in-1 is always a hit.
Erica G.
Olive Hill, KY
I use this item. I got it free with make-up purchase and then purchased a full sized one. This is amazing and I'm hoping it is the reason I have no wrinkles so far. But not only do I love it, but so does my mother.
Michelle M.
Greenville, TX
I love my Estee Lauder eye cream. I started using Estee when I was in my late twenties having graduated from Clinique.
Every five years or so, I have been able to modify my products with their line directly with my aging needs. With this product in addition to their serums, I have very few lines around my eyes at age 45.
Katie-grace W.
Selmer
I️ like this product. The only thing is that it leaves a film underneath your eyes. I️ got it in a gift set for my birthday. It’s a bit on the pricey side but I️ feel like it is worth it.
Chrissy B.
I have to say I was pretty disappointed with this product. It left my face really oily and caused me to breakout which was unfortunate because it felt quite moisturising.
Robin W.
Knoxville,Tn.
Works very well ,with the fact I'm 60 and I lived in Florida for 14 years as a child and into my teenage years.I find most Estee Lauder product work well for me.I definitely would recommend this product.
Hunter B.
London, KY
If their was a 6th star this product would get it. Very effective. Would recommend this too anyone. It is pricey, but I feel as if I got what I paid for. Packaging is nice and weighted. Would buy again
Marina S.
Mckinleyville, CA
My favorite eye cream. So hydrating and perfect to use before bed. I slather this stuff on and I feel hydrated in the morning. It is a wonderful, high quality product.
Egle L.
Hoboken
This eye cream is my favorite! Although I have an oily to combination skin, this cream is lightweight enough on my skin and does not make my skin oily. It can be absorbed rapidly and make my skin feel moisturized. I use this eye cream in every morning with ANR eye cream every night. Definitely a fantastic product!
Isabel R.
San Antonio, TX
I've used this a couple of times before bed, it feels really calming when you first apply it. In the morning your under eyes look and feel great, they look puffy and couple or harsh lines look like they fade away.