BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Inspired by the study on cellular regeneration, the Estee Lauder Time Zone Anti-Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme was introduced to revitalize aging skin. The formula used in this Estee Lauder eye cream reduces eye lines. The Sirtuin EX1 technology in this anti-wrinkle eye cream promotes the skin’s ability to decrease the appearance of wrinkles. This Estee Lauder eye cream’s Tri Hyaluronic Complex hydrates the skin and diminishes dry lines. With a blend of Biomimetic Barrier Lipids, this anti-wrinkle eye cream reduces dryness and irritation. The Estee Lauder Time Zone fights against crow's feet and under eye lines, leaving the skin soft and radiant. Origin: Made in U.K

lexy w.
Longwood, FL
This serum is a great buy. A little goes a long way. I would say it exceeded my expectations. The packaging is very classy, yet lightweight. I bought it at Dillard's, over the make up counter. The only thing I would improve about it is a color corrector be introduced into the formula for women with dark circles. I know men who wear this product also. A great 2-in-1 is always a hit.
Emily T.
Ankeny
This wrinkle cream is very hydrating which I love, but when it comes to reducing wrinkles around the eyes, this product doesn't make all that much of a difference. Although this product is great for keeping your eyes hydrated, the price is just a little too steep for just eye hydration.
Erica G.
Olive Hill, KY
I use this item. I got it free with make-up purchase and then purchased a full sized one. This is amazing and I'm hoping it is the reason I have no wrinkles so far. But not only do I love it, but so does my mother.
Sarah Z.
Estée Lauder Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Creme SPF 15 Feels nice on the skin, the scent is good, nice packaging, etc. Could have given the customers a better way to get the product from the jar though. Wasn’t pricy but certainly isn’t great value. I would recommend trying this out during the time of the year when they have a ton of sales and gift samples for you.
Katie-grace W.
Selmer
I️ like this product. The only thing is that it leaves a film underneath your eyes. I️ got it in a gift set for my birthday. It’s a bit on the pricey side but I️ feel like it is worth it.
Rachel A.
Killen, AL
I love the way this didn’t irritate my eyes overnight and was easy to spread, it appeared to give my eyes a more youthful appearance. I picked this up at TJ Maxx so it was affordable for Estée Lauder but pricey for TJ Maxx. I won’t repurchase because it started to clog my under eye area and I got white bumps!
Sundus B.
Bolingbrook
I used this for a month but didn’t notice a huge difference it was making. Also, if you put too know ch on it burns your eyes. It has a great scent and consistency, though
Naomi G.
San Marcos
Honestly for the price, ehh. I have seen drug store eye creams work better than this. I will continue to use because it was so expensive. When I’m looking for an eye cream I want something that will help with dark circles. Not my fave
Julie C.
Kennesaw
The product was ok. It's thicker than I thought it would be and had to be scooped out an warmed up between my fingers (like shea butter products) before applocation. I've never noticed an actual difference after using it for weeks.
Michelle M.
Greenville, TX
I love my Estee Lauder eye cream. I started using Estee when I was in my late twenties having graduated from Clinique.
Every five years or so, I have been able to modify my products with their line directly with my aging needs. With this product in addition to their serums, I have very few lines around my eyes at age 45.

Amazon