BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Inspired by the study on cellular regeneration, the Estee Lauder Time Zone Anti-Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme was introduced to revitalize aging skin. The formula used in this Estee Lauder eye cream reduces eye lines. The Sirtuin EX1 technology in this anti-wrinkle eye cream promotes the skin’s ability to decrease the appearance of wrinkles. This Estee Lauder eye cream’s Tri Hyaluronic Complex hydrates the skin and diminishes dry lines. With a blend of Biomimetic Barrier Lipids, this anti-wrinkle eye cream reduces dryness and irritation. The Estee Lauder Time Zone fights against crow's feet and under eye lines, leaving the skin soft and radiant. Origin: Made in U.K

Buy on Bloomin...
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
This serum is a great buy. A little goes a long way. I would say it exceeded my expectations. The packaging is very classy, yet lightweight. I bought it at Dillard's, over the make up counter. The only thing I would improve about it is a color corrector be introduced into the formula for women with dark circles. I know men who wear this product also. A great 2-in-1 is always a hit.
Emily T.
Ankeny
This wrinkle cream is very hydrating which I love, but when it comes to reducing wrinkles around the eyes, this product doesn't make all that much of a difference. Although this product is great for keeping your eyes hydrated, the price is just a little too steep for just eye hydration.
Erica G.
Olive Hill, KY
I use this item. I got it free with make-up purchase and then purchased a full sized one. This is amazing and I'm hoping it is the reason I have no wrinkles so far. But not only do I love it, but so does my mother.
Breanna K.
perry
Fav eye cream ever! It smells sooo cool and it’s super cooling when applied. The smell isn’t too overpowering either. I hate how the jar isn’t the biggest but it’s just for my eyes and they always look moisturized in the mornings!
Katie-grace W.
Selmer
I️ like this product. The only thing is that it leaves a film underneath your eyes. I️ got it in a gift set for my birthday. It’s a bit on the pricey side but I️ feel like it is worth it.
Urooj A.
This did nothing for me. It felt like any other moisturizer I had. Didn’t reduce my wrinkles at all. So not worth the price. I rather use coconut oil which is cheaper and actually works
Robin W.
Knoxville,Tn.
Works very well ,with the fact I'm 60 and I lived in Florida for 14 years as a child and into my teenage years.I find most Estee Lauder product work well for me.I definitely would recommend this product.
Hunter B.
London, KY
If their was a 6th star this product would get it. Very effective. Would recommend this too anyone. It is pricey, but I feel as if I got what I paid for. Packaging is nice and weighted. Would buy again
Michelle M.
Greenville, TX
I love my Estee Lauder eye cream. I started using Estee when I was in my late twenties having graduated from Clinique.
Every five years or so, I have been able to modify my products with their line directly with my aging needs. With this product in addition to their serums, I have very few lines around my eyes at age 45.
Chrissy B.
I have to say I was pretty disappointed with this product. It left my face really oily and caused me to breakout which was unfortunate because it felt quite moisturising.