Estée Lauder Time Zone, Anti-line Wrinkle Eye Creme uploaded by Allison C.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A potent anti-wrinkle eye cr see more...

• Has anyone seen visible results after using this?4 Answers
jennifer s.
Only takes a small amount! I have tried lots of eye creams and many I have not noticed any change . Estee Lauder never fails to impress me though! this cream is great! It does what it claims to do. My eye area is firmer and smoothr!
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
Omg! I can't say enough about this. I love all Time Zone products! Greatest smell, don't need much and it works like nothing I've ever used before. Another great investment! Mine can last 9-12 months!
Jennifer B.
I had a very noticeable wrinkle under my eye. I got a sample of this at an Estee Lauder counter and decided to start using it. I used it for a couple of weeks every night and now you can't even see that I had one.
Alyssa K.
Saint Charles, MO
Use the tiniest amount. I got a sample and the sample lasted me a year! Very good product and well worth the cosy
Carrie C.
Works great and a little dab is all it takes. Pretty spendy, but does the job.
Belinda B.
Sparta, TN
Needless to say I have purchased only one jar of this and have used it very sparingly. Another great Estee Lauder product. Not hardly a brand out there that I haven't used or tried but none give me the results that Estee Lauder products do.
Anna M.
Fayetteville, AR
Has anyone seen visible results after using this?