BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This must-have mattifying primer creates a silky-smooth canvas for makeup application by controlling oil and reducing shine for a healthy-looking finish.Use it to prep your face for makeup, then refresh throughout the day to keep skin looking velvety matte. Oil-free.

How to Use
Apply over clean, moisturized skin. Smooth evenly all over face. Wear alone, underneath makeup or to touch up as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Silica , Dimethicone Silylate , Sucrose , Isopentyldiol , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Morus Bombycis (Mulberry) Root Extract , Algae Extract , Caffeine , Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Polysorbate 20 , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone , Saccharide Isomerate , Laureth-7 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Stearyl Dimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Polyethylene , Isododecane , Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer , Laureth-21 , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Magnesium Myristate , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Hexylene Glycol , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)]

Primes, controls shine, finishes.

• This product works on sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • My skin has recently changed from being dry to very oily ...2 Answers
  • Is this a silicone based primer?1 Answers
Estée Lauder The Mattifier Shine Control Perfecting Primer + Finisher
  • "this is my new holy grail primer. i absolutely love it. this primer is amazing if you have oily skin. it makes your makeup last a very long time and leaves your skin looking matte. i would definitely buy this product again. this product costs £25 and you can buy it on the estée lauder website or from house of fraser, debenhams, boots basically any place that sells estée lauder makeup." in 6 reviews
Zaira V.
I just got this at the Younkers (Carson’s ) closing sale! Y’all need to hurry and take advantage of the mass discounts they have in their beauty section. They have limited stuff but I picked this up on a whim because I love their double wear foundation. I wanted to stock up on the foundation but they didn’t have any more. Anyways I got this for $20!! This product seems very underrated in the beauty community. But I know this product will not disappoint. Way better than the Fenty primer, because that wasn’t doing it for me.Estée Lauder The Mattifier Shine Control Perfecting Primer + Finisher
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
This has a nice consistency and a faint, but pleasant scent. It leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft—it's really nice. Takes the shine off my skin right away, but my color corrector was a little harder to apply and blend out, and my under eye texture (as well as other areas where I have texture issues) was emphasized a bit. The reduction in shine only lasted until the humidity and oil production hit—it didn't seem to help much in those conditions. It also tends to lose the mattifying effect the longer it's worn. Not a primer I'd purchase (I received a sample).
Genesis M.
Estée Lauder The Mattifier Shine Control Perfecting Primer + Finisher
This is hands down THEE BEST primer ever!!! My face was so smooth and flawless all day!! It goes great with my oily skin. I am ready for another..I love the texture of the product !!Everything about it!
Evelyn T.
Fresno, CA
I love the Estée Lauder Mattifier! I always enjoy using it with the Estée Lauder double wear foundation. I highly suggest it to those who have oilier skin. I never have to blot my face throughout the day when I use this primer. Easy application and light scent.
Brooklyn B.
Beckley, WV
This is an amazing product. It helped control my extremely oily skin. It’s good for oily skin or normal skin. It does have a matte finish. It is easy to blend and leave the skin soft. It is pricey for only 1oz but it’s well worth it. I would buy again.
Melanie M.
Los Angeles
I can’t find another primer that I like whetted than this one. It has been a favorite for a couple years and I just keep coming back to it. It keeps my skin from getting oily all day, smooths out my skin and pores and feels very light under makeup.
Sarah K.
Im so sad to be out of this product because of how well it works!! I have extremely oily skin and this primer keeps the shine to a minimum! I feels weightless on my face and my makeup lasts so much longer!
Lexi M.
Richmond, KY
I have dry skin and I use this to make my foundation have a matte finish. Love this stuff so much! It only takes a little to go a long way and the price is $37, so about the same as other primers. I would definitely recommend.
Megan S.
Altus, OK
If you have oily skin like I do LISTEN UP. This stuff is amazing. A little goes a long way and it is definitely MATTE without being drying. My makeup lasts all day long even in the 110+ degree heat of Oklahoma.
Jenn C.
Bradford, RI
This is a super hydrating primer that doesn’t make your face look oily why hydrating dry areas. Not only does it help even out pores but it also works as a great natural looking highlight over your foundation. This is also a great pair with Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation since it’s such a matte foundation.
Paola M.
This product works on sensitive skin?
Veronica H.
My skin has recently changed from being dry to very oily so I am looking to buy a new matte primer to keep my foundation in lock. Has anyone tried this Estee Lauder primer and if you have would you recommend it? Seems a little pricey but is it worth it? Let me know. Thanks
Jasmine B.
Is this a silicone based primer?

back