BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This must-have mattifying primer creates a silky-smooth canvas for makeup application by controlling oil and reducing shine for a healthy-looking finish.Use it to prep your face for makeup, then refresh throughout the day to keep skin looking velvety matte. Oil-free.

How to Use
Apply over clean, moisturized skin. Smooth evenly all over face. Wear alone, underneath makeup or to touch up as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Silica , Dimethicone Silylate , Sucrose , Isopentyldiol , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Morus Bombycis (Mulberry) Root Extract , Algae Extract , Caffeine , Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Polysorbate 20 , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone , Saccharide Isomerate , Laureth-7 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Stearyl Dimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Polyethylene , Isododecane , Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer , Laureth-21 , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Magnesium Myristate , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Hexylene Glycol , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)]

Primes, controls shine, finishes.

Estée Lauder The Mattifier Shine Control Perfecting Primer + Finisher
  • "this is my new holy grail primer. i absolutely love it. this primer is amazing if you have oily skin. it makes your makeup last a very long time and leaves your skin looking matte. i would definitely buy this product again. this product costs £25 and you can buy it on the estée lauder website or from house of fraser, debenhams, boots basically any place that sells estée lauder makeup." in 6 reviews
Genesis B.
Estée Lauder The Mattifier Shine Control Perfecting Primer + Finisher
This is hands down THEE BEST primer ever!!! My face was so smooth and flawless all day!! It goes great with my oily skin. I am ready for another..I love the texture of the product !!Everything about it!
Heaven R.
Mountain View, MO
Container is very pretty. Formula is creamy and becomes smooth without being tacky. Product also smells nice without being over powering. I do feel that my pores are smaller or are completely covered when applying foundation and that my foundation stays in place longer.
Cassandra B.
Atwater, CA
This stuff is great! it works well with their double wear foundation. It applies nicely and makes my face makeup nice and even with full coverage, and it lasts pretty much all day.
Jenn C.
Bradford, RI
This is a super hydrating primer that doesn’t make your face look oily why hydrating dry areas. Not only does it help even out pores but it also works as a great natural looking highlight over your foundation. This is also a great pair with FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation since it’s such a matte foundation.
MiriamP (.
Very nice and comfortable doesn’t make my face feel like it’s being pulled from how matte the produce is. It gives a good oil free face for up to Id say 4-6 hours.
Victoria b.
Thick on my skin, doesn’t help keep makeup from moving around. Just not my favorite. It’s super creamy, and a little does go a long way. I just like my primers to have the almost “sticky” feeling.
LJ J.
Not sure what all the hype is. It feels good on my skin not too heavy but I don’t feel like it prevents my makeup from looking oily or anything, as I have seen with other primer. It probably depends on the foundation you use with it.
Breanna H.
Crystal Springs
I have a super oily face and this stuff is a lifesaver! Controls shine and gives my fave that “matte” look without drying out my skin. It leaves my face feeling moisturized! It gives my powder foundation that extra coverage it needs
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
As someone who has super oily skin, this is a holy grail item. It is easy to blend, a little goes a long way so I feel like it'll last a nice amount of time if used every day. It keeps my face matte all day and it actually help extend the wear of my makeup.

I will continue to purchase this primer especially for the summer months as it gets very humid in NYC. I recommend this to others without reservations.
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
Makeup sits beautifully on top of this primer. I picked up this size first to make sure I would like it. Gives foundation a beautiful matte finish. I picked mine up at an Estée Lauder counter. I recommend this to anyone that wants a flawless matte finish.
Paola M.
This product works on sensitive skin?
Veronica H.
My skin has recently changed from being dry to very oily so I am looking to buy a new matte primer to keep my foundation in lock. Has anyone tried this Estee Lauder primer and if you have would you recommend it? Seems a little pricey but is it worth it? Let me know. Thanks
Jasmine B.
Is this a silicone based primer?