BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Estee Lauder Lip Gloss - Estee Lauder The Lip Gloss - Tom Ford Estee Lauder Collection 01 Coralee. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips.

• Is this product really worth the splurge? I have heard great thin...4 Answers
Rachel D.
Normally I don't like lip glosses, but this was just amazing! The color is vivid and applies smoothly. It is long lasting and looks great!
Victoria B.
Martinez, CA
Not sticky! Smooth & pigmented! I definitely recommend this! A little more than I'd pay for a typical gloss but I loved it.
Elizabeth E.
Roslindale, MA
🙄🙄😩🙄😩no soy muyyyu amiga de los brillos labiales 🙈🙈 pero aun asi tengo 2 o tres k los uso mas en las mañanas
takayla V.
West Virginia, WV
This has such a beautiful and vivid color too it! It applies very smoothly and stays put as good as you can expect a lip gloss to. It has beautiful packaging and I love leaving it out with my other makeup just because it's so pretty next to my other lip products! you definitely get more than what you pay for with this!
Kathryn C.
Is this product really worth the splurge? I have heard great things but I am unsure about the price.