BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Estee Lauder Gift Sets - Estee Lauder The Fragrance Collection 5 Piece Miniature Set Includes: Modern Muse - 0.14 oz Eau de Parfum Spray White Linen - 0.18 oz Eau de Parfum Spray Sensuous - 0.14 oz Eau de Parfum Spray Beautiful- 0.16 oz Eau de Parfum Spray Pleasures- 0.14 oz Eau de Parfum SprayAll Individually Boxed Miniatures

MELISSA B.
I'm really big on smelling things. I love these little sample bottles because I can try on the perfume and see how the scent works with my body chemistry and see how long it lasts. I also like wearing new scents into Menards and walking up to a random cute guy and have him smell my wrist and watch his reaction. I do take opinions into consideration. Who knows, I might get a phone number while I'm at it. I also adore the super cute miniature bottles. They are always packaged securely and arrive in a timely manner. Adorable and practical is always a winner in my book.
Shalimar H.
Fall River , MA
This set is perfect for a gift. Specially if you don't know the other person preferences. Also, it is fantastic for you to try all the perfumes on this collection and determine which one you like the best. And then buy the full size. I got to say that even the travel size last a very long time.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
One of the best fragrance collections. This collection has a perfume for every mood, from fun and flirty to bold and sassy, and everything in between. They bottles are big enough to last and small enough to fit in your purse.