Estée Lauder Tender Blush uploaded by Ilinca P.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Valentina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fue el primer blush/rubor que empece a usar y desde siempre me ha gustado mucho. Tiene muy buena pigmentacion ademas de verse super natural en cualquier tono de piel. En ese entonces no sabia lo famoso que era y apesar de eso lo ame y sigo amando. Recommended!!
Camie G.
Reseda, CA
Love their blush so silky and pretty on my skin. Perfect packaging just a little pricey for my budget. Looks perfect on my off dark beige skin and bought my blush at macys, needing to buy again soon!
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this super pretty pink blush I am I tend to use it more in the winter as far in the summer I'm using more of a bronzer but this is a very very pretty soft subtle blush
Micaiah C.
This is my go to blush and it blends beautifully on the skin. But it is very bright for me, so I use a light hand. It just depends on your skin tone
Alexa V.
Silky and blends out well on the face. The pigment is a little weak and needs build up but after that the color is beautiful.
Cheyenne B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush is perfect for s first date or a movie night because it's very subtle and sweet .
savannah b.
I use this blush every time I do my makeup. My color is 517 Deep Spice. It's a beautiful color and it's not too dark. Definitely my fav.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Usually I skip out on using blush when normally applying my makeup. Recently, I purchased this Estee Lauder blush. It goes on so smoothly and blends in extremely well. It also has a very beautiful, light color which is perfect for my skin tone. Since my purchase I have noticed that there has not been a single makeup application that didn't involve me using blush. I love this product and I'm certain that you too will love it just as much.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
This blush is a beautiful shade you can wear every day. I've tried it with several eyeshadow and lipstick combinations and it's been beautiful every time.
Chloe J.
Perfect blush to give my face some color and my cheeks some depth! Wonderful shade and it is light so it doesn't clog my pores!