Estée Lauder Tender Blush uploaded by Sparklewolfie C.Estée Lauder Tender Blush uploaded by Calie P.Estée Lauder Tender Blush uploaded by Ilinca P.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Calie P.
Middlesboro, KY
This is my go to blush because I do not like shimmer shades because that’s what highlighter is for!! In the passage it looks like it has shimmer but I promise it’s completely matte! I will most definitely repurchase when I run out of this product! I love the shade fresh plum! It works amazingly with my skin tone ! The best thing about this shade is that you can really build up this product!
The packaging is very nice as well!
Jessie H.
palm springs
This is a great blush. I love the color. It really bring life back into my face. I wear this almost everyday. Great packaging. Definitely keep buying this. And I completely recommend this to anyone looking for a good blush
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is possibly my all-time favorite blush. It goes on so beautifully, and stays all day. This is literally the perfect color for any skin tone! It is the perfect natural, healthy glow, shade of pink. It is on the pricey side, but there are some things that are worth it if you can afford it, and this is one of them. Aside from being beautiful, lasting, and well-formulated, it will last forever. I have used this blush almost everyday for several months and still haven't hit the pan. You can find this at department stores, Estee Lauder's website, and anywhere E.L. products are sold.
Ivy G.
Texas
Estee Lauder tender blush is one of my favorites I use blush everytime I apply makeup I don't leave home without it and this is my to go to it applies very simple it's easy to blend the brush is very soft I recommended this product you won't be disappointed
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Usually I skip out on using blush when normally applying my makeup. Recently, I purchased this Estee Lauder blush. It goes on so smoothly and blends in extremely well. It also has a very beautiful, light color which is perfect for my skin tone. Since my purchase I have noticed that there has not been a single makeup application that didn't involve me using blush. I love this product and I'm certain that you too will love it just as much.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Fue el primer blush/rubor que empece a usar y desde siempre me ha gustado mucho. Tiene muy buena pigmentacion ademas de verse super natural en cualquier tono de piel. En ese entonces no sabia lo famoso que era y apesar de eso lo ame y sigo amando. Recommended!!
Camie G.
Reseda, CA
Love their blush so silky and pretty on my skin. Perfect packaging just a little pricey for my budget. Looks perfect on my off dark beige skin and bought my blush at macys, needing to buy again soon!
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
I love this super pretty pink blush I am I tend to use it more in the winter as far in the summer I'm using more of a bronzer but this is a very very pretty soft subtle blush
Payal S.
Boston, MA
I love Estee Lauder brand of makeup, but this color is a little too bright for my skin tone. The pink blush makes my cheeks look like I should be in a Christmas play. Maybe a more muted "spice" tone would work better for me.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque , NM
This blush is a beautiful shade you can wear every day. I've tried it with several eyeshadow and lipstick combinations and it's been beautiful every time.