BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Tangier Vanille turns to gold, taking you more deeply into the mystery and splendor of Morocco. The heart of Madagascar Vanilla glides through crisp sun-drenched Italian Bergamot, Black Plum and rich Bulgarian Rose, becoming even more hypnotic with notes of Saffron and Myrrh. The sultry trail of Cashmere Wood, Crystallized Amber, Tonka Bean and Sandalwood lingers, shimmering like gold in the air.

Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
So, I know I’m the odd man out on this perfume, but I absolutely love it. I know they say that perfumes change dependent on your skin chemistry, so maybe that’s why I love it like I do. It has a sweet, yet musky, yet vanilla-y scent that sort of transforms on my skin. It’s the only perfume I wear.
Greta D.
Raleigh, NC
This parfum makes me smell like a goddess. I received a sample of it in the mail and I'm so glad I did! This fragrance is one that will leave your man thinking about you all day! Keep in mind fragrance smells different on different people, but this one definitely works for me.
Alyssa K.
I was so excited when I saw this new perfume in Nordstrom! It smelled sweet and powdery in the bottle so I purchased on the spot. Now that I have worn it for a day or so, I think it's pretty generic. The notes are Madagascar Vanilla, Bergamot, Bulgarian Rose, Amber, Sandalwood, Musk. The perfume has decent lasting power. It's sweet and powdery...on me I smell the rose note coming thru but this isn't anything spectacular or memorable. This would be a very office-friendly, pleasing scent but I don't think its full bottle worthy :(

Sephora