BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Online Estee Lauder TAKE IT AWAY total make up remover 200ml Estee Lauder TAKE IT AWAY total make up remover quickly and gently removes all makeup, even long-wear or waterproof formulas. Unique water-based creme-gel refreshes you with a crisp... see more...

• I've been looking for a makeup remover that doesn't over dry my f...2 Answers
  • What makes this make up remover than a Neutrogena cleanser? I hav...1 Answers
  • I have super sensitive and oily skin. Will this cause me to break...2 Answers
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Santa Fe, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loooove this stuff. It literally melts away my makeup. I use it for my eyes, removes mascara like a dream without burning or stinging my eyes. Also removes glitter, and lash glue! Any hard lip stain or matte lipstick not coming off, it removes it! This is my favorite makeup remover that I've found in a long while.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
So good!

Totally impressed by this make up remover. I love the ease of this product. I can just pump some of this into a cotton pad and take EVERYTHING Off! Doesn't leave the skin greasy either. Perfect for times where we are too tired to wash the face off! Also good for prepping before a big exfoliating day.
Briana H.
Briana H.
Manhattan, KS
This makeup remover is a lotion, so it will not dry your face out while removing makeup. It melts the foundation off your face and leaves you with a clean smooth finish. This remover is not for eye makeup so keep on the face! The smell is beautiful and will appeal to your sense of smell.
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup removing lotion is amazing!!! It takes off everything especially the eye makeup. It is so gentle and smells so nice! I wasn't to excited about it till I tried it. I am going to be repurchasing this depending on how much it is.xD scared to even looks.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Frisco , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok, so I like this product, but why only three stars?

Pros: it does work, it smells good, I like how it leaves my eyes feeling

Cons: While it works, it doesn't work any better than less expensive makeup removers, I had to use A LOT to get my makeup off.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Crivitz, Wi
Overall a great product. Gently removes even the most stubborn makeup. The only down fall I have found is it seem to take more product to do so then I expected. I went through it fast. It did however not leave my skin oily like most makeup removers.
Filza M.
Filza M.
Woodbridge, VA
All you need to do is put this on a cotton ball and it takes ALLL your makeup off... Even the waterproof makeup. It doesn't break me out and is sensitive enough for my acne prone skin but still takes off all my makeup. Highly recommend
Magdalena V.
Magdalena V.
this make up remover is okay in my books. its get the job done and removes stubborn make up and it smells great, but unfortunately it leaves my skin alittle too dry once in done using it. but overall its a good product.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Love this product! It doesn't dry your skin out at all considering that the consistency is that of a lotion. Works way better than most of the products that I have tried in the past! Would recommend to anyone!
Abby L.
Abby L.
Rockwood, MI
Use this on a daily basis! Rub into a think lather without water for a quick mask! Leaves skin silky and with minimum pores
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Clifton, NJ
I've been looking for a makeup remover that doesn't over dry my face. And I'm just looking for a make up remover in general. Would this be a good make up remover?
Candace B.
Candace B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super sensitive and oily skin. Will this cause me to break out at all?
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Does this leave your eyes feeling oily after?
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
What makes this make up remover than a Neutrogena cleanser? I have sensitive skin and I'm wondering if this product has more to offer because I'm doing just fine with a simple Neutrogena product.
Marilena G.
Marilena G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best makeup remover out there trully