Estée Lauder Take It Away Total Makeup Remover  uploaded by Olinda P.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Madison H.
Huntsville
I love this product! It's a bit too pricey for me so I don't use it very often, but it is so gentle on my skin and eyes. I have this mascara that even my oil based eye makeup removers can't get off, but when I use this product it's so easy to remove. And it leaves my skin feeling soft after I rinse it off.
Becky P.
I absolutely love my make up remover!  It leaves my skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated.  I love the fact that my skin dis not stay oily after and I didn't not wake up with it oily either.  It is inexpensive and a great product.
Shannon L.
I love Take It Away makeup remover from Estée Lauder because it's soft, gentle, and removes everything, including waterproof mascara.
It's the only thing I've found to completely remover the makeup without needing water.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
This is an ok makeup remover. I have never purchased this just received as gift with purchase. It doesn't remove all my eye makeup and if it's waterproof it won't remove whatsoever. It ok if you wear light makeup and I like to use it just not enough to want to purchase.
Olinda P.
If you have a remove makeup this woks great,a little oily but once you rinse it it's wonderful,I fell my skin face oil free after that and soft like a baby face
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Not my fav fav I don't love it but i dont don't hate it. It smooth texture and it has an amazing scent and it feels amazing
Katie W.
Richmond
Loved this product removed all my make up so easily didn't feel harsh on my skin or drying it left it feeling clean and smooth, very nice on the eyes aswel I was wary using
It to remove my eye make up but had no issues! Overall highly recommend!