Estée Lauder Take It Away Total Makeup Remover  uploaded by Olinda P.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Madison H.
Madison H.
Huntsville
I love this product! It's a bit too pricey for me so I don't use it very often, but it is so gentle on my skin and eyes. I have this mascara that even my oil based eye makeup removers can't get off, but when I use this product it's so easy to remove. And it leaves my skin feeling soft after I rinse it off.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
I love Take It Away makeup remover from Estée Lauder because it's soft, gentle, and removes everything, including waterproof mascara.
It's the only thing I've found to completely remover the makeup without needing water.
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
This is an ok makeup remover. I have never purchased this just received as gift with purchase. It doesn't remove all my eye makeup and if it's waterproof it won't remove whatsoever. It ok if you wear light makeup and I like to use it just not enough to want to purchase.
ruby L.
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Not my fav fav I don't love it but i dont don't hate it. It smooth texture and it has an amazing scent and it feels amazing
Olinda P.
Olinda P.
If you have a remove makeup this woks great,a little oily but once you rinse it it's wonderful,I fell my skin face oil free after that and soft like a baby face