Skin CareFacial SkincareMakeup RemoverEstée Lauder
Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion, 67 oz

Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion, 6.7 oz

Water-based lotion glides on to quickly and gently remove all makeup, even long-wear and waterproof formulas. Crisp citrus scent.For all skintypes.

Iss it oily or milky?
Do you guys think this product actually works? I find when I use it it doesn’t do much. Does it work better with water or just using a cotton pad to remove my makeup with it?
The best makeup remover out there trully
Start your review of Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion, 6.7 oz!
Alice
Very nice product, and good remover. It take away even waterproof makeup. Nice packaging. And Estée Lauder is always a good value
Jessica N.
N Hollywood, CA
Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion, 6.7 oz uploaded by Jessica N.
Purchased at: Macy's
I used to really love this formula but I feel like it’s changed. It isn’t as creamy, it stings my eyes, and it almost leaves a burning/tingly sensation on my skin after I use it. Also, a little used to go a long way which is why I liked it, but now I find myself needing to use more.
Anali C.
Wellesley Hls, MA
Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion, 6.7 oz uploaded by Anali C.
Purchased at: Macy's
This make up remover is gentle with my skin and leave my face clean. Clean waterproof make up perfectly. I’m happy with thisEstee Lauder Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion, 6.7 oz.
Lisa F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion, 6.7 oz uploaded by Lisa F.
Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion, 6.7 oz uploaded by Lisa F.
This product is creamy. Very light fragrance. It does clean gently. However, it did not get off my toughest waterproof mascara- L’Oréals unlimited . I tried it on one eye snd cold cream on the other. The coconut oil cleaned off my lashes completely. This product did not work. Price point? I’ll pay $7 instead of $15. And get results.
natali P.
Newark, DE
Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion, 6.7 oz uploaded by natali P.
I have its sample, i like its structure, does not dry out my skin. But you need too many amount to remove your make up. I only use it for my eyes now. For this price i think dont worth to buy it. 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
Gin B.
Winnipeg, MB
Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion, 6.7 oz uploaded by Gin B.
Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion, 6.7 oz uploaded by Gin B.
Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion, 6.7 oz This has a very light texture. Works great as a makeup remover. It has fragrance that lingers. I would not buy this again as I prefer non scented products. I would recommend to someone who likes lotion type makeup remover and does not mind products with added fragrance.
elene G.
New Castle, DE
Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion, 6.7 oz uploaded by elene G.
first of all I like the gentle texture and smell of the lotion. but it didn't remove my makeup well. if i have heavy makeup i need to remove with this lotion then need to remove with micellar water and then i need to wash my face. I want to say that this lotion does not completely remove heavy makeup and I need to use other products .Only good for light makeup, some people think that washing is not necessary but I still wash my face after the lotion. i don't like lotions to remove my makeup soo💅🏻😏
Nikita V.
Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion, 6.7 oz uploaded by Nikita V.
Purchased at: Macy's
I really like this product. It doesn’t break me out which I’m so happy about since I have acne prone skin and it’s sensitive skin too! A little goes a long way, which is why I still have a lot! It’s scented so if you don’t like scented lotion, this may not be for you. The scent isn’t too strong. Also, I like the twist pump so it doesn’t spill or anything.
Oleksandra H.
Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion, 6.7 oz uploaded by Oleksandra H.
This is my best friend for ever morning and night. I was introduced to this brand a year ago and from those time I am very happy about this. I use this cleanser every day and even if I don’t use make-up. Very tender and puff like air foam cover your face and remove all dirt and oil. I love to few this texture at my face but more than that I love to see results I receive every time after procedure. My skin gloving, fresh, and it feels like I use very expensive light cream. I can continue my review with all good words but one thing I want to advise you- you have to try it yourself and change your life and life of your beautiful face for better 😘Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion, 6.7 oz
Diana M.
Fayetteville
This is a little different than the average milky makeup remover. When you massage it in it’s very lightweight and not heavy or greasy. It almost gets a bit watery, which I prefer because it’s not so thick. It also has a nice fresh scent and removes face and eye makeup well!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...