BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Quickly and gently removes all makeup, even long-wear and waterproof formulas.

Unique water-based formula refreshes with a crisp citrus scent.

Rinses away easily and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth with no greasy afterfeel or oily residue.

Remember: Never go to bed with makeup on. Clean skin is healthy skin.

HOW TO USE

Apply to dry skin and massage well. Rinse or tissue off.

Follow with your Estée Lauder cleanser and the rest of your skincare regimen.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; C11-12 Isoparaffin; Butylene Glycol; Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Squalane; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Peg-8 Dilaurate; Fragrance (Parfum); Tromethamine; Phenoxyethanol; Green 5 (Ci 61570); Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) <ILN39414>

• I just began using this &amp; I LOVE how easily it takes ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a makeup remover that doesn't over ...2 Answers
  • Does this product leave a "feel" on your face since it is...2 Answers
Hannah P.
I bought this product after a bad experience with Almay Longwear & Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Pads . This lotion was definitely more gentle and effective than Almay. Occasionally, I feel a burning sensation around my eyes (not always). After receiving a sample size of  Estée Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover , I now strongly prefer the latter rather than the lotion.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this makeup remover my makeup came off so much easier then it smearing I got this at peebles in a free gift makeup bag really met my expectations really well really recommend this to others better makeup remover then anything else.
Sydney C.
Where do I begin?! This makeup remover lotion was AMAZING. I’ve never used a makeup remover that was like a lotion but it worked fabulously! It can get pricey depending on the size bottle but the little bottle goes a long way! I would recommend this to all the makeup lovers out there!!
Lexi M.
Richmond, KY
I love a good makeup remover, and this one is great! I personally prefer a liquid eye makeup remover with an oil base just because I feel it works better. This is a lotion substance and it does work to remove makeup, it just takes more product than a liquid one would. Still wonderful though!
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
I was a little disappointed in the Take It Away. The formula is lovely and feels good on the skin. It does remove my makeup, but I find that there is still a good bit left when I cleanse my face. To remove everything, I usually have to cleanse twice AFTER I use this (and I wear an average amount of makeup). For the price, I think there are much better makeup removers.
MiriamP (.
One of my favorite makeup removers!!!! It really works I got mine on sale on Macy’s.com
But it’s really nice and good on sensitive skin, again it doesn’t over-dry. It just wipes away makeup with ease, with no need to Rub your face you simply just wipe it away.
Brittney F.
Woodbridge
This is my favorite makeup remover. I have tried several makeup removers, both liquid and lotion based and I have found this to be best one for me. I love how I can put it on a tissue and it wipes everything away in one swipe. The price is a little more than I'd like to pay but it is completely worth the price.
Kate F.
Newnan, GA
Good luck ever finding it in stock! This stuff sells out like hot cakes but there’s a good reason behind it. It literally melts your makeup off so effortlessly, it’s amazing! I love it! I always stock up when I find it available!
Kellie M.
Dingess
Hands down one of the best makeup removers on the market ! Takes away every trace of even the toughest longest wearing makeup!!! It’s a must have if you wear a long wearing foundation like double wear !!
Dani W.
Henderson, NV
Feels good and creamy going on which I enjoy. It truly works well to remove any and all make-up I may be wearing. A little goes a long way, I'd definitely recommend this product.
Julie  G.
Acworth, GA
Does this product leave a "feel" on your face since it is a lotion. Such as leaving your skin feeling greasy or sticky? Thanks!
Kayla D.
Does this leave your eyes feeling oily after?
Candace B.
I have super sensitive and oily skin. Will this cause me to break out at all?
Sabrina P.
Clifton, NJ
I've been looking for a makeup remover that doesn't over dry my face. And I'm just looking for a make up remover in general. Would this be a good make up remover?
Lauren E.
What makes this make up remover than a Neutrogena cleanser? I have sensitive skin and I'm wondering if this product has more to offer because I'm doing just fine with a simple Neutrogena product.

Amazon