BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An effective makeup remover Features a unique water-based cream-gel formula Helps gently & rapidly remove face, lip & eye makeup, even waterproof ones Contains Linoleic Acid, Trehalose & Sodium Hyaluronate to hydrate skin Infused with a refreshing... see more...

Hannah P.
I bought this product after a bad experience with Almay Longwear & Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Pads . This lotion was definitely more gentle and effective than Almay. Occasionally, I feel a burning sensation around my eyes (not always). After receiving a sample size of  EstĂ©e Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover , I now strongly prefer the latter rather than the lotion.
Sydney C.
Where do I begin?! This makeup remover lotion was AMAZING. I’ve never used a makeup remover that was like a lotion but it worked fabulously! It can get pricey depending on the size bottle but the little bottle goes a long way! I would recommend this to all the makeup lovers out there!!
Dawn H.
Punta Gorda, FL
Don’t know where to begin with the product. I actually won this sample bottle from my job and I never tried a make up remover lotion before so I was excited to try it. I am obsessed with it non greasy feeling which you’d expect from a lotion and it smells so clean and you can just use it as a lotion and remove with a cloth or tissue or use as a face wash both works great. Highly recommend. Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup Remove Lotion 200ml/6.7oz
Chrisell N.
edinburg
Forget makeup removing wipes! This baby right here literally takes your makeup away in less than a minute. It’s gentle on your face and feels so refreshing afterwards. Definitely going to buy the full sized product
Amber D.
Gonzales, LA
I love this stuff! I originally had it in a free gift sample but loved it so much that I had to buy it. You sound need that much and it takes off all of your make up without leaving your face feeling oily!
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
I have been using this product now for a few weeks. Let me tell you I love it. It makes removing your makeup so easy especially your eye makeup! You can put in on and either wash it off or wipe it off and all of your makeup goes with it!! It also smells very good, like a flowery lotion scent! No drying afterwards! !! Love it! Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup Remove Lotion 200ml/6.7oz
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I love this! It works so well and leaves your skin feeling so soft. I usually have dry and oily skin and this has helped a lot while removing my makeup. The price is not too bad especially since it works great. I would recommend to anyone who is looking.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This product is an excellent choice for anyone with sensitive eyes. Because it's a lotion, it doesn't drip down into your eyes, but is still incredibly effective at removing all traces of makeup. The ONLY drawback with this product is that it's a bit more of a struggle to remove false lashes. I think the reason for this is that the liquid-type removers are better at dripping down behind the false lashes. That said, I think for anyone who doesn't wear falsies, this is all you need to remove makeup!
Influenster M.
I have a pretty big collection of makeup removers and this is THE BEST, hands down!!! This lotion have such a silky smooth formula, I just can't get enough of! All that long-wear and waterproof makeup is gone with this, I love that I don't need to scrub or wash my face afterwards, this lotion gets the job done to the T! I got it as a gift with a $70 purchase in Estée Lauder cosmetics and I couldn't be more thrilled about it because it is quite sensational! I absolutely encourage all makeup lovers like myself to get this! Top of the line and unbeatable quality👌
Blanche A.
I love this makeup remover lotion. Its a hidden gem on the market. I use it for any mistakes I make during a makeup session and its instantly cleans it up. Yes! its lotion so its less harsh around the eyes and mouth in which my clients can appreciate. I received a smaller bottle as a sample but a little goes a long way so i"ll last me awhile.Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup Remove Lotion 200ml/6.7oz
Julie  G.
Acworth, GA
Does this product leave a "feel" on your face since it is a lotion. Such as leaving your skin feeling greasy or sticky? Thanks!
Rebecca M.
San Diego, CA
I just began using this & I LOVE how easily it takes my makeup off. However, I have oily skin (mainly on my nose) - is there any recommendation of use to where I can still use this but not look like an oil slick?