BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Fast, effective, convenient, pre-moistened towelettes. Advanced cleansing emulsion hydrates & softens skin. Removes makeup just in seconds. Refreshes skin without water. Ophthalmologist tested.

Heather M.
Carlstadt, NJ
Convenient to keep by your bedside table, and for travel.  These do not have a heavy scent, which I like, and they do the job of taking your makeup off without any irritation to my skin.  They take off even the most stubborn of eye makeup, and the packaging makes it easy to open and close. A little pricey compared to Neutrogena or Drugstore brands.
Angelina S.
I looovee these. I like to use these before a bath to clean my face before using a mask in the tub. Gets even my darkest and boldest makeup off with ease. Mascara and eyeliner, even my waterproofs, come off without too much fuss. I usually only need one wipe for my full face.
The only complaint is they leave my skin a little tight until I wash it.
Shauntee N.
I love these for my make up bag because they are so easy to travel with. They have all the power of the regular Take It Away makeup remover in a towelette.
Jill T.
Brandon, SD
This are a must have for me. They have a bit of an odd smell but they work great!
no Z.
Palatine
These makeup wipes are really nice on the skin especially if you have sensitive skin. It's really gentle but takes the make up right off. It's a little pricey but worth it.
Sarah Q.
I really like this product.they work amazing taking my makeup off.i have used them quite a few times. I really recommend these wipes and I definitely this they are good for the price and I will be buying them again
shannay d.
These are great made my skin feel clean and flawless and helped to remove all oils so that my skin didnt break out love these wipes
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Es genial suoer recomendado oara todas las pieles , dejándolas suoer limpias libre d impurezas me encanta !!!