BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder Take It Away LongWear Makeup Remover Towelettes Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I have never tried makeup removing wipes. I've heard many great a...7 Answers
Amber E.
Amber E.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Estes Lauder is an all-time favorite of mine, from perfumes to makeup, to moisturizers, and yes, this makeup remover that I find very gentle on my sensitive skin. It quickly removes all of my makeup. I didn't give it a full five stars because the towelettes do have some trouble removing my waterproof mascara. But, overall, for a towelette, they didn't really disappoint!
Lily H.
Lily H.
These makeup remover sheets worked well for me. They did what they are meant to do and it only took one towel to remove a full face of makeup. The packaging was very nice quality. They could not have made it any better because it was already amazing. I just wish there were more towels in one package. I would definitely recommend this!
mercedes d.
mercedes d.
Excellent make-up wipes for casual use in the day when we are on the street and we need to remove the dirt of the day is for all skin types of very good quality has a very good smell leaves the skin clean, smooth and silky without any fat And without residues of malaise.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Great thick towelettes that clean your face and wipe makeup off. It is very gentle on the skin and is a great price for the great results you get! I got this at Sephora and love it! I would definitely buy again.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Stafford
I love these makeup removing towlettes! For the price I definitely got what I paid for. I only need a small section and I find that I can cut the other half and reuse it the next day because it is so potent.
Azanique R.
Azanique R.
Greenville, NC
These work like a wonder! They also smell really good and keep your skin refresh and pure after taking off makeup and dirt from the day. I would highly recommend!
Ryen E.
Ryen E.
These are great makeup removing wipes. They left my skin feeling clean and took my makeup off fairly well. I still like washing my skin after to get an extra clean feeling.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Love these wipes! Not greasy and smells great! Love how easy makeup comes off with these wipes. Easy to use and easy to get out of the package. I will definitely use these again! Highly recommend.
Dani
Dani
Amazing makeup wipes. Gets rid of my super cakey water proof looks . Removes it perfectly. Has nice packaging I'm a first time user but I would continue to use it. I would also recommend to anyone who wears a lot of makeup.
Barrett B.
Barrett B.
Make up removers have really saved my life. I hate taking off makeup, so the towel are so much easier. This is one is my favorite, because it doesn't sting my eyes as other removers do. Great product
Asbah M.
Asbah M.
Mississauga
I have never tried makeup removing wipes. I've heard many great about them, though. Which ones should I try?