Estée Lauder Take It Away LongWear Makeup Remover Towelettes

Estee Lauder Take It Away LongWear Makeup Remover Towelettes Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I have never tried makeup removing wipes. I've heard many great a...8 Answers
Madison E.
I love these wipes. It is  moisturizing and cleans away all my makeup. It has great value And not to pricey.The  packaging is ok for wipes but I’ve seen better. I got mine on amazon where I get most things. I wish my face was not as wet when done  though. Overall a great product
Seely H.
Oak Lawn, IL
These are amazing for hard to remove makeup! Very gentle for those who have sensitive skin like me. Plus its small enough to take anywhere! You can find this at any department store that carries estee lauder products! Highly recommend
Janine K.
Wow! !! I tried this and I couldn't believe how much makeup it removed! !!
I didn't think I put that much on!! Hahah
This is totally awesome! ! I love it and I definitely will recommend this to my friends and family! !! Thank you!
Heather M.
carlstadt , NJ
Convenient to keep by your bedside table, and for travel.  These do not have a heavy scent, which I like, and they do the job of taking your makeup off without any irritation to my skin.  They take off even the most stubborn of eye makeup, and the packaging makes it easy to open and close. A little pricey compared to Neutrogena or Drugstore brands.
Taylor F.
Alma, MI
I really like this product because it works after long days when I wear heavy makeup for cheer. The smell has a great clean scent and makes my skin feel refreshed after a long day. The only thing bad I have to say is that sometimes it dries out my skin if I use it repeatedly so I usually save it for times when I know I need it.
Amber E.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Estes Lauder is an all-time favorite of mine, from perfumes to makeup, to moisturizers, and yes, this makeup remover that I find very gentle on my sensitive skin. It quickly removes all of my makeup. I didn't give it a full five stars because the towelettes do have some trouble removing my waterproof mascara. But, overall, for a towelette, they didn't really disappoint!
Angelina S.
I looovee these. I like to use these before a bath to clean my face before using a mask in the tub. Gets even my darkest and boldest makeup off with ease. Mascara and eyeliner, even my waterproofs, come off without too much fuss. I usually only need one wipe for my full face.
The only complaint is they leave my skin a little tight until I wash it.
Lily H.
These makeup remover sheets worked well for me. They did what they are meant to do and it only took one towel to remove a full face of makeup. The packaging was very nice quality. They could not have made it any better because it was already amazing. I just wish there were more towels in one package. I would definitely recommend this!
Giselle C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love a lot of Estée Lauder products and this is not one of my favorite ones. There are plenty of other brands out there that sell makeup wipes that are the same quality for a lot less money. If you have money to spare and want them I say do so, but I will not be purchasing again.
mercedes d.
Excellent make-up wipes for casual use in the day when we are on the street and we need to remove the dirt of the day is for all skin types of very good quality has a very good smell leaves the skin clean, smooth and silky without any fat And without residues of malaise.
Asbah M.
I have never tried makeup removing wipes. I've heard many great about them, though. Which ones should I try?