Add a Photo

By ESTÉE LAUDER
#1597 in Facial Cleansers
A package of portable, pre-moistened towelettes to quickly remove makeup and freshen skin. These portable, pre-moistened towelettes quickly and efficiently remove any traces of makeup without the use of water. Convenient and perfect for on-the-go use, an advanced cleansing emulsion hydrates and softens skin, leaving you looking and feeling nice and refreshed.
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Springfield, MO

It takes my makeup off very well, and there are enough towelettes to last me a whole month. However, I found that when taking off larger amounts of makeup, especially around the eyes, it burns. I would not recommend this product for women with sensitive skin. If you DO have that type of skin, I would recommend Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, or if you choose to go with a natural product, use olive or jojoba oil
Constance M.
Constance M.

I remember that one time I was working at a makeup store and this one lady worked with Estée Lauder, so one time she asked me to do my makeup and I was so excited, she used these makeup wipes on me to take off my old makeup and it was soooooo good and so easy, just with one she was able to take it all off! Amazing product.