Add a Photo

By ESTÉE LAUDER
#1245 in Facial Cleansers
A package of portable, pre-moistened towelettes to quickly remove makeup and freshen skin. These portable, pre-moistened towelettes quickly and efficiently remove any traces of makeup without the use of water. Convenient and perfect for on-the-go use, an advanced cleansing emulsion hydrates and softens skin, leaving you looking and feeling nice and refreshed.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Rochester Hls, MI
June 19, 2017, 6:26 p.m.
Review for: Take It Away Longwear Makeup Remover Towelettes 45 sheets
I really like this product because it works after long days when I wear heavy makeup for cheer. The smell has a great clean scent and makes my skin feel refreshed after a long day. The only thing bad I have to say is that sometimes it dries out my skin if I use it repeatedly so I usually save it for times when I know I need it.
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.
June 29, 2017, 9:59 a.m.
Review for: Take It Away Longwear Makeup Remover Towelettes 45 sheets
Love love love these makeup wipes! They take off ALL of my makeup, including all of my waterproof mascara and longwear eyeliner! This makes my doubl-cleansing so much easier at the end of a long day. I have repurchased these multiple times.
June 21, 2017, 5:39 p.m.
Review for: Take It Away Longwear Makeup Remover Towelettes 45 sheets
These are the best. I have tried the Neutergena towelettes and these are much better. They do not irritate my skin at all as opposed to other brands that left tingling. I also do not have to harshly try and take off my makeup, it comes off smoothly.
Heatherr C.
Heatherr C.
Spring, TX
June 27, 2017, 7:20 p.m.
Review for: Take It Away Longwear Makeup Remover Towelettes 45 sheets
Best wipes to use for makeup removal. Leaves your face hydrated and a pleasant smell. Also perfect for hydrating your face on the go
Angelina B.
Angelina B.
June 27, 2017, 1:22 p.m.
Review for: Take It Away Longwear Makeup Remover Towelettes 45 sheets
This is a really good product! It removed my makeup easily and did not create any sensitivity issues such as redness etc...I will purchase this item again!
Herminia P.
Herminia P.
DesMoines ,WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 21, 2017, 10:40 a.m.
Review for: Take It Away Longwear Makeup Remover Towelettes 45 sheets
The wet facial cloth is really goid for cleaning your skin and removing unwanted oils and dirt but it doesn't remove the good oils
Kristal R.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
June 27, 2017, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: Take It Away Longwear Makeup Remover Towelettes 45 sheets
I think these really work, they leave your face soft, and smooth, and takes all the makeup away with a creamy finish at the end.
MAYRELIS L.
MAYRELIS L.
venezuela
June 28, 2017, 9:52 a.m.
Review for: Take It Away Longwear Makeup Remover Towelettes 45 sheets
I love the clothes of this brand, in their different collections, for the use of day to day, comfortable! Versatile, fashionable
Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 28, 2017, 10:30 a.m.
Review for: Take It Away Longwear Makeup Remover Towelettes 45 sheets
This is what I use going on long trip,hours on the plane but my skin stays refreshed worth the price
Zaide O.
Zaide O.
June 22, 2017, 5:50 a.m.
Review for: Take It Away Longwear Makeup Remover Towelettes 45 sheets
Takes off makeup wonderfully and leaves skin feeling amazing after . It leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized