BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A package of portable, pre-moistened towelettes to quickly remove makeup and freshen skin. These portable, pre-moistened towelettes quickly and efficiently remove any traces of makeup without the use of water. Convenient and perfect for on-the-go use, an advanced cleansing emulsion hydrates and softens skin, leaving you looking and feeling nice and refreshed. see more...

Giselle C.
Giselle C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love a lot of Estée Lauder products and this is not one of my favorite ones. There are plenty of other brands out there that sell makeup wipes that are the same quality for a lot less money. If you have money to spare and want them I say do so, but I will not be purchasing again.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Rochester Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product because it works after long days when I wear heavy makeup for cheer. The smell has a great clean scent and makes my skin feel refreshed after a long day. The only thing bad I have to say is that sometimes it dries out my skin if I use it repeatedly so I usually save it for times when I know I need it.
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love these makeup wipes! They take off ALL of my makeup, including all of my waterproof mascara and longwear eyeliner! This makes my doubl-cleansing so much easier at the end of a long day. I have repurchased these multiple times.
Sherry C.
Sherry C.
Natchez , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is magic it works like a dream I've tried many face wipes including baby wipes and I must say this product is much better yeah it's more on the high end but it is works like no other and leaves ur skin feeling great after
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these makeup remover wipes. They take away all the makeup that you have trouble removing with water. I love the smell and it doesn't burn or irritate your skin afterwards.
These are the best. I have tried the Neutergena towelettes and these are much better. They do not irritate my skin at all as opposed to other brands that left tingling. I also do not have to harshly try and take off my makeup, it comes off smoothly.
Mrs. H.
Mrs. H.
West allis, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
As we all know taking off our make up at the end of the day can be tough. These wipes are easy to use! They work great and take off all the make up you have on!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ran out of my normal micellar water cleanser, and realized I had these in my bathroom. They're really good, they take away most of my makeup super easily.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Leominster, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works pretty well, it feels really oily so it makes it hard for me to personally love the product since my skin is already kind of oily.
Heatherr C.
Heatherr C.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best wipes to use for makeup removal. Leaves your face hydrated and a pleasant smell. Also perfect for hydrating your face on the go