BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A package of portable, pre-moistened towelettes to quickly remove makeup and freshen skin. These portable, pre-moistened towelettes quickly and efficiently remove any traces of makeup without the use of water. Convenient and perfect for on-the-go use, an advanced cleansing emulsion hydrates and softens skin, leaving you looking and feeling nice and refreshed. see more...

Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
Makeup removal can be tough on the skin with all the rubbing and scraping you do. However, this makeup remover takes all of the products on your face away effectively and smoothly. It comes with a decent amount of wipes, and the price is affordable for the quality.
Giselle C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love a lot of Estée Lauder products and this is not one of my favorite ones. There are plenty of other brands out there that sell makeup wipes that are the same quality for a lot less money. If you have money to spare and want them I say do so, but I will not be purchasing again.
Taylor F.
Alma, MI
I really like this product because it works after long days when I wear heavy makeup for cheer. The smell has a great clean scent and makes my skin feel refreshed after a long day. The only thing bad I have to say is that sometimes it dries out my skin if I use it repeatedly so I usually save it for times when I know I need it.
Kaitlan A.
Love love love these makeup wipes! They take off ALL of my makeup, including all of my waterproof mascara and longwear eyeliner! This makes my doubl-cleansing so much easier at the end of a long day. I have repurchased these multiple times.
Sherry C.
Chesapeake, VA
This product is magic it works like a dream I've tried many face wipes including baby wipes and I must say this product is much better yeah it's more on the high end but it is works like no other and leaves ur skin feeling great after
Leslie H.
Edinburg, TX
Love these makeup remover wipes. They take away all the makeup that you have trouble removing with water. I love the smell and it doesn't burn or irritate your skin afterwards.
These are the best. I have tried the Neutergena towelettes and these are much better. They do not irritate my skin at all as opposed to other brands that left tingling. I also do not have to harshly try and take off my makeup, it comes off smoothly.
Jenny R.
Springfield , MO
It takes my makeup off very well, and there are enough towelettes to last me a whole month. However, I found that when taking off larger amounts of makeup, especially around the eyes, it burns. I would not recommend this product for women with sensitive skin. If you DO have that type of skin, I would recommend Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, or if you choose to go with a natural product, use olive or jojoba oil
Mrs. H.
West allis, WI
As we all know taking off our make up at the end of the day can be tough. These wipes are easy to use! They work great and take off all the make up you have on!
Kayla M.
Love love love these. They leave my face feeling very cool. Noticed fine lines started to become finer. Also the fact that they are in a wipe is super convient