BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Advanced, highly-effective dual-phase formula quickly dissolves long-wear and waterproof makeup with just a light sweep of a cotton pad.Aloe Vera and other botanical ingredients help calm and soothe skin, leaving it clean, soft and supple, with no oily residue or greasy afterfeel.Gentle enough for even the most sensitive eye areas.

Remember:
Never go to bed with makeup on. Clean skin is healthy skin.

How To Use:
Shake well before using. Sweep gently over eye and lip using cotton pad.
Follow with your Estée Lauder cleanser and the rest of your skincare regimen.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Isohexadecane; Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract; Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice; Peg-4 Dilaurate; Butylene Glycol; Dimethicone; Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride; Potassium Phosphate; Sodium Chloride; Hexylene Glycol; Dipotassium Phosphate; Dipotassium Edta; Phenoxyethanol

Benefits:

• Quickly dissolves long-wear and waterproof makeup.

Skintype:

•     Ophthalmologist-tested
  •     Fragrance-free

Selda E.
ATHENS
This is a very gentle eye makeup remover. It takes away waterproof makeup in seconds. It has a simple ingredients list, which is rare nowadays. Like most waterproof eye makeup removers it is oily and leaves an oily layer on your eyelids. I usually follow with a foaming face cleanser. Rinsing with water removes most of the oil, if not all. I currently use lancome'd waterproof eye makeup remover and they feel very similar. Next time I would buy whichever has the better deal.
Rebecca H.
Sanford, FL
Wonderful products ... The extra long lasting base allows you to create layers and the result is incredible! And the tonic ... Wonderful fragrance! Only after wear it feel really clean skin! I can not live without
Iris Y.
This Product is freaking amazing it takes off the makeup effectively and it is super gentle on the skin, this makeup remover has not made me break out like and this makeup remover even takes away Lip Makeup which is super convenient! And it is decent pricing and not expensive at all!
Sherry H.
Ester Lauder Eye and Lip Makeup remover works fabulously.  It took off my all day wear lipstick with just one swipe and the eyemake came off without burning my eyes or leaving an oily residue.  Just an awesome product!💜
Abigail R.
Bell gardens
Amazing lip and eye makeup remover. Especially for that long lasting lipsticks was effective in my case helped take off some long lasting makeup was in a beautiful aqua container kind of looked like it come from the ocean. Defiantly recommend to people who love wearing matte lipsticks like me.
Lindsey M.
Hamburg, NY
This product was a little bit oily for my liking. It removed most of my makeup but left a film behind. I have only used this product once and was not a fan. Generally, Estee Lauder is a great company but this product slipped below the quality standard. Very disappointed.
Deirdre D.
Cheyenne, WY
For a makeup remover it's great and has a wonderful smell to it as well it takes my makeup off fast and leaves me feeling refreshed it's pricey but I'm not disappointed it met every expectation I had about this product and I don't think it could use improvement at all
Diana S.
Henrico, VA
Probably one of my least favorite eye makeup removers. It stings when I use it which completely caught me off guard. Luckily, I received this in a sample size and did not purchase the full size which would have been a waste. This does not take off water proof mascara.
Elizabeth G.
Cameron , OK
This is a great makeup remover. It gets all of my makeup off including waterproof mascara. It is also really effective at getting lip products off which I've had problems with in the past. It is a bit pricey but I feel it is worth it. I would recommend this to others.
Amanda M.
Acworth, GA
I used this product for several weeks before switching to a new makeup remover. It did not meet my expectations. It left my eyes incredibly dry and I always had makeup residue left on my face. I feel like there are better products at this price point on the market.

Amazon