Skin CareFacial SkincareMakeup RemoverEstée Lauder
Estee Lauder Take It Away Gentle Eye and Lip Long-Wear Makeup Remover

Estee Lauder Take It Away Gentle Eye and Lip Long-Wear Makeup Remover

Advanced, highly-effective dual-phase formula quickly dissolves long-wear and waterproof makeup with just a light sweep of a cotton pad.Gentle enough for even the most sensitive eye areas.For all skintypes.

Does this work well?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Take It Away Gentle Eye and Lip Long-Wear Makeup Remover!
Elena Z.
Athens
Favorite eye make up remover! Gentle to the skin, you won’t need rubbing and can easily remove even the most persistent products! Very fresh and nice feel, leaves the skin hydrated without causing any irritation at all!
Elena Z.
Athens
Fave eye make up remover! So easy, gentle and effective! Nice texture and feel, doesn’t irritate and doesn’t cause redness. Really wipes out make up with one strobe without leaving residue. Value for money, would definitely recommend.
Iana G.
Wilmington, DE
Estee Lauder Take It Away Gentle Eye and Lip Long-Wear Makeup Remover uploaded by Iana G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best eye make up remover I have ever used. Takes away makeup easily, doesnt leave an oily residue and unlike most eye make up removers (I have tried so many !) doesnt make my eyelids react and go sore. Perfect.
Tamari B.
New Castle, DE
Estee Lauder Take It Away Gentle Eye and Lip Long-Wear Makeup Remover uploaded by Tamari B.
My favourite cleanser! This is the only product I use for removing eye makeup. It's a bit oily which is a good thing because it moisturizes the area around the eyes. Highly recommended.
Rebecca H.
West Roxbury, MA
what a wonderful product! Removes all makeup and olisiodade from the skin without drying! never leave my necessaire again!
Tanya L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I tried a sample of the Estee Lauder Take it away on a shopping trip to replenish my double wear and she recommended Take it away and my goodness this is a great product gentle on my skin and left it soft. I was so impressed i went back to purchase the next day geesh it exspensive but worth it. I only purchased it once but i would recommend it
Rebecca H.
West Roxbury, MA
Estee Lauder Take It Away Gentle Eye and Lip Long-Wear Makeup Remover uploaded by Rebecca H.
Wonderful products ... The extra long lasting base allows you to create layers and the result is incredible! And the tonic ... Wonderful fragrance! Only after wear it feel really clean skin! I can not live without
Kysha F.
Hot Springs, AR
Purchased at: Sephora
This product works so well on eye makeup, even waterproof mascara/eyeliner comes off without having to really scrub. A little goes a long way so I think it’s worth it for the price, I have purchased it several times.
Nicole R.
Williston, VT
I really like this makeup remover because it makes removing even waterproof mascara, very easy. It doesn’t feel oily like most do and it helps me avoid the scrubbing of trying to get off longest eye makeup. Very good stuff Estee Lauder Take It Away Gentle Eye and Lip Long-Wear Makeup Remover
Lika K.
New Castle
Estee Lauder Take It Away Gentle Eye and Lip Long-Wear Makeup Remover uploaded by Lika K.
🌸Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup RemoverI love this brand , It has a very good quality productss ... This product is my one of the favorite makeup cleanser water ... It has a very good texture .. it cleans very deep makeup very weeelll !! i recommend it 🌸♥️