BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Helps promote skin's elasticity, resilience and tone. Helps skin maintain its optimum moisture balance. Includes natural Swiss herbal extracts plus soluble protein. Perfect for Normal/Dry skin. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder Swiss Performing Extract. Style Number: 14984U. Available In Stores.

Buy on Nordstrom
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was pretty good but you can find cheaper and better alternatives. I thought it was going to be better than it was but it is still a pretty good product.
destiny w.
destiny w.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
so I'm kind of a huge fan of estee lauder to begin with so I was pretty pleased with this product and I feel like it totally worked for me
Krysta B.
Krysta B.
Palm Bay, FL
This is a really great moisturizer. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a moisturizer.
Saga L.
Saga L.
This is the most amazing moisturizer i have ever used.

My grandma introduced me to it and I almost never use anything else! The formula doesnt leave skin oily or greasy. My skin has never felt better than when I use this!
Paola C.
Paola C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta mucho esta crema, porque con tan solo un poco te deja una piel radiante e iluminada, antes de aplicar el maquillaje hace que este se vea natural, es un poco costosa pero muy buena yo la recomiendo mucho!!
Julisa C.
Julisa C.
New Caney
How does this product work??
Kendria V.