BY ESTÉE LAUDER

"I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream."

Luxury jewelry designer and storyteller Monica Rich Kosann created this distinctive collection exclusively for Estée Lauder. Each piece features unique characteristics that capture your personal moments, ideas and inspirations—your own story.

Intricately designed, exquisitely crafted, this one-of-a-kind compact is filled with Perfecting Pressed Powder. Arrives in an elegant presentation box. Includes a velvety pouch to keep the compact safe.

INSIDE: PERFECTING PRESSED POWDER

This compact comes filled with Perfecting Pressed Powder.

Universal, versatile Perfecting Pressed Powder creates a "soft-focus" effect that gives skin a luminous finish, helping minimize the look of lines and imperfections.

marjolin r.
new york
This product makes me look glamorous sensual, my face looks soft like the skin of a baby and above all the makeup lasts for many hours .. I recommend it to women of advanced age
Luz M.
Minniapolis
all its products are incredible I would use them all there is some way to have them all I would use them eternally
°YvE° D.
San Antonio
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Ayene S.
Oakton, VA
Absolutely adore the packaging! Super cute. I liked the powder a lot as a finish on my liquid foundation.
Chelsea m.
east boston
Love love love the packaging very cute love the formula love how rich it leaves my skin very good
Vonzolia H.
Lakewood, NJ
When I saw the compact design. I was like I had to buy this. I really liked the powder it was easy to use and made my makeup look beautiful to an entire day.
Carolyn G.
Petawawa
One of my favourite powders! Definitely a go to product. Makes my makeup last and stay in place all day! A little goes a long way! Extremely easy to apply! Love the way it looks! Definitely a product I’m always willing to repurchase!
wafa z.
algers
Estée lauder swan dreams powder
Look at thé style of this box i love it and i want try it This is the first one