BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An end-of-summer specialist, Stay Bronze Moisturizing Tan Extender for Face keeps the glow going where you want it most.

Samantha C.
Hurricane, WV
I love a good facial tan extender, and Estee Lauder always comes through! I use this regularly. It smells so nice and leaves such a good color. Not too dramatic as some tan extenders can give you an orange tint. A little pricey but worth it if you enjoy high end products like I do!
Vanessa S.
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Lady's if you want a man this is the product for you I mean hello like open your eyes GO BUY THIS NOW!!!! I've never even seen something this amazing like seriously go buy it what are you waiting for no second guessing just do it !!!!
G
Maria F.
Kingston, MA
For my type of skin is hard to be tan, so I need to be exposed for a long time in the sun, but with this, I just need to apply in my body and that's it
Angelia M.
Boaz, AL
Purchased at Belk. Didn't leave a funky smell or an orange tint. Belk department store. Nice packaging and presentation. Gentle for sensitive skin.
Jenny W.
Bowling Green
Great for that out in the sun look without the risk of harmful rays. No orange leftover residue. Just a sooth sunkissed look.
Its leave little streakes. I would not use it again. Very pricey not worth the price you pay for it. Won't
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
I rarely use tanner as I find it difficult to evenly cover my skin and stains my hands. This lotion has an excellent consistency though. It spreads nicely over my skin's surface and leaves the lead amount of streaks Ive experienced. Any deviations in time is minor and it is easy to come off hands.