Estée Lauder Sumptuous Mascara Set uploaded by Taylor H.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Jenn E.
Jenn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Estée Lauder mascaras sumptuous mascara. It provides nice volume and length. I'm rarely disappointed with Estée Lauder's makeup products and often purchase many of them. Yes I do recommend them.
Karen c.
Karen c.
Mineral Wells, TX
All estee lauder products are amazing they cost a little more but work really good . You will love what the mascara does for your eyes they make your eyelashes long and full.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Chillicothe, OH
I absolutely love this the mascara is absolutely amazing I love the way it makes my eyes look.
Biami P.
Biami P.
Bronx, NY
This set is just amazing. I love my lashes after applying this mascara. They look awesome!!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN
Review for: Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara Set
Got this for $69 along with a whole box of other stuff! Love this. Probably my favorite mascara. It makes me lashes super long and mine lasted 2 days even with a shower. I just applied one coat in the morning to touch up! Worth the money
Leigh D.
Leigh D.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara Set
I'm giving 5 stars just for the mascara. It lasted all day when the weather report was steamy day. I like the long end because I have straight lashes and it gets all of them with one swipe. The makeup remover is ok. It's nothing like magic but gets the job done without irritating my sensitive eyes. I'm a fan of the mascara!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Dorchester, MA
Review for: Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara Set
This review is for Estée Lauder Sumptuous mascara; I bought it individually. It is the only mascara I have ever tried that does not give me an allergic reaction, so it's got a lot going for it right out the gate! With a brand new tube, I found the wand a bit awkward / hard to use, and usually ended up with clumps and smudges. After a few tries, though, I seem to be able to use it alright.
Dominique N.
Dominique N.
Review for: Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara Set
Estée Lauder Sumptuous Mascara Set Perfect mascara for meeting family! Makes my lashes look more full and adds great length!
Alice W.
Alice W.
Review for: Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara Set
This is one of my all time favourite mascaras. It really lengthens your lashes and separates them while providing the perfect amount of volume and can be easily removed with makeup remover while it still holds a curl.