Estée Lauder Sumptuous Mascara Set uploaded by Bridgett B.Estée Lauder Sumptuous Mascara Set uploaded by Taylor H.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Jenn E.
Jenn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Estée Lauder mascaras sumptuous mascara. It provides nice volume and length. I'm rarely disappointed with Estée Lauder's makeup products and often purchase many of them. Yes I do recommend them.
Karen c.
Karen c.
Mineral Wells, TX
All estee lauder products are amazing they cost a little more but work really good . You will love what the mascara does for your eyes they make your eyelashes long and full.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Chillicothe, OH
I absolutely love this the mascara is absolutely amazing I love the way it makes my eyes look.
Biami P.
Biami P.
Bronx, NY
This set is just amazing. I love my lashes after applying this mascara. They look awesome!!
Bridgett B.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this set as a Birthday present. My aunt loves Estée Lauder and gets me a set every year. While it's to pricey for me to buy, I love it and will use the products when I get them. The mascara is a favorite of mine. It is a little sticky for the first 30 seconds but seems to dry fine. Estée Lauder Sumptuous Mascara Set
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN
Got this for $69 along with a whole box of other stuff! Love this. Probably my favorite mascara. It makes me lashes super long and mine lasted 2 days even with a shower. I just applied one coat in the morning to touch up! Worth the money
Malesa H.
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this set from my mom as a gift and I really enjoyed the mascara. The eyeliner is super pigmented and I only need one swipe! The eye makeup remover wasn't my favorite since it took over 5 pads to one eye removed. Everything else was amazing!
Leigh D.
Leigh D.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm giving 5 stars just for the mascara. It lasted all day when the weather report was steamy day. I like the long end because I have straight lashes and it gets all of them with one swipe. The makeup remover is ok. It's nothing like magic but gets the job done without irritating my sensitive eyes. I'm a fan of the mascara!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Dorchester, MA
This review is for Estée Lauder Sumptuous mascara; I bought it individually. It is the only mascara I have ever tried that does not give me an allergic reaction, so it's got a lot going for it right out the gate! With a brand new tube, I found the wand a bit awkward / hard to use, and usually ended up with clumps and smudges. After a few tries, though, I seem to be able to use it alright.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this mascara makes my lashes look. It makes them look full but not clumpy. I got this as a free gift with a purchase at Dillard's and I will repurchase the full size