Estée Lauder Sumptuous Mascara Set uploaded by Croix M.Estée Lauder Sumptuous Mascara Set uploaded by Bridgett B.Estée Lauder Sumptuous Mascara Set uploaded by Taylor H.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
I got this set as a Birthday present. My aunt loves Estée Lauder and gets me a set every year. While it's to pricey for me to buy, I love it and will use the products when I get them. The mascara is a favorite of mine. It is a little sticky for the first 30 seconds but seems to dry fine. Estée Lauder Sumptuous Mascara Set
Croix M.
National City
One of the best product by Estée Lauder, this comes with a mascara and an eyeliner. It is very gentle for your eyes and I love how it elegantly lined up my skin care routine cabinet. This is a must buy ladies who love eye color and eye care. Estee Lauder Cleanser 3.4 Oz Gentle Eye Makeup Remover For Women
Heather N.
Monroe
Loved this set! I use all the products. The best mascara I've ever used. It accentuates my thin, short, fine eyelashes without clumping and no fuss application. Also, it DOES NOT make my eyes itch!
Morgan C.
['Paragould', 'AR'], AR
Let me start by saying, this is the only mascara I use! I have used it for at least five years. It’s a little pricey for a mascara, but so worth it! It has a great wand that covers all of your lashes! Also, I have sensitive eyes and it does not bother them at all!!
Michelle C.
Dorchester, MA
This review is for Estée Lauder Sumptuous mascara; I bought it individually. It is the only mascara I have ever tried that does not give me an allergic reaction, so it's got a lot going for it right out the gate! With a brand new tube, I found the wand a bit awkward / hard to use, and usually ended up with clumps and smudges. After a few tries, though, I seem to be able to use it alright.
Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN
Got this for $69 along with a whole box of other stuff! Love this. Probably my favorite mascara. It makes me lashes super long and mine lasted 2 days even with a shower. I just applied one coat in the morning to touch up! Worth the money
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
I got this set from my mom as a gift and I really enjoyed the mascara. The eyeliner is super pigmented and I only need one swipe! The eye makeup remover wasn't my favorite since it took over 5 pads to one eye removed. Everything else was amazing!
Leigh D.
Spring, TX
I'm giving 5 stars just for the mascara. It lasted all day when the weather report was steamy day. I like the long end because I have straight lashes and it gets all of them with one swipe. The makeup remover is ok. It's nothing like magic but gets the job done without irritating my sensitive eyes. I'm a fan of the mascara!
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
I love the way this mascara makes my lashes look. It makes them look full but not clumpy. I got this as a free gift with a purchase at Dillard's and I will repurchase the full size
Jenn E.
I love Estée Lauder mascaras sumptuous mascara. It provides nice volume and length. I'm rarely disappointed with Estée Lauder's makeup products and often purchase many of them. Yes I do recommend them.