Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Dorchester, MA

This review is for Estée Lauder Sumptuous mascara; I bought it individually. It is the only mascara I have ever tried that does not give me an allergic reaction, so it's got a lot going for it right out the gate! With a brand new tube, I found the wand a bit awkward / hard to use, and usually ended up with clumps and smudges. After a few tries, though, I seem to be able to use it alright.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN

Got this for $69 along with a whole box of other stuff! Love this. Probably my favorite mascara. It makes me lashes super long and mine lasted 2 days even with a shower. I just applied one coat in the morning to touch up! Worth the money
Jenn E.
Jenn E.

I love Estée Lauder mascaras sumptuous mascara. It provides nice volume and length. I'm rarely disappointed with Estée Lauder's makeup products and often purchase many of them. Yes I do recommend them.
Karen c.
Karen c.
Mineral Wells, TX

All estee lauder products are amazing they cost a little more but work really good . You will love what the mascara does for your eyes they make your eyelashes long and full.
Dominique N.
Dominique N.

Estée Lauder Sumptuous Mascara Set Perfect mascara for meeting family! Makes my lashes look more full and adds great length!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Chillicothe, OH

I absolutely love this the mascara is absolutely amazing I love the way it makes my eyes look.
Biami P.
Biami P.
Bronx, NY

This set is just amazing. I love my lashes after applying this mascara. They look awesome!!

Join Now