Estée Lauder Sumptuous Lipstick uploaded by Yessica D.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired. see more...

Estée Lauder Sumptuous Lipstick
  • "I also have this one. It is creamy and has a nice color . It is old package. I would recommend this brand. I received this one as a gift with purchase." in 10 reviews
  • "One of my most favorite lipsticks. For me the lipstick is long lasting and I love how the color blend with my skin tone" in 4 reviews
Kiona W.
Lithonia
I’m On The Fence About This Product. It Has Pigmentation, But It’s Wears Off So Easily. The Sent Isn’t The Best & The Texture Can Feel A Little Greasy. The Packaging Is Wonderful & Heavy, It Doesn’t Feel Cheap. The Price Is A Little Steap... But It’s Estée Lauder Lol. I Wouldn’t Recommend This Product.
Marie W.
Boiling Springs
First let me say that the color is true and long lasting. Also, I like that it is fairly matte, which I think gives it extra staying power. The reason for 4 stars? Well, it is too matte and too dry and dries out my lips, or at least makes them feel dry.
Lauren C.
Austin
This is definitely one of my favorite lipsticks. I love that it's so moisturizing. The color applies evenly, and the product has no discernible taste or flavor. It doesn't settle into lines or imperfections on my lips. I highly recommend this.
Susan W.
Dallas
This is my evening wear brand for statement lip. I use a plumping primer under the product to ensure long wear at events. This always exceeds expectations and I get several compliments on the color. I will repurchase this shade. I love it.
Ashley_Beauty P.
Miami
Estee Lauder is my favorite lipstick because it has a lot of different colors that fit every skin tone you can't go wrong even though I only have about ten of the shades these are my favorite higher end lipstick products.
Kelley S.
Pittsburgh
I bought this color thinking it would be great for a date night. It is very creamy and goes on nicely. I would also call this a medium to longwear lipstick. However, the color was a bit too dark for my fair complexion.
Jennifer G.
Hazleton
Believe it or not, this was introduced to me during a spur of the moment department store makeover & I loved it so much I bought it on the spot (and twice since). Their colors are stunning & catch the eye immediately.
oscielena s.
I remember buying Estee Lauder for the first time. I was on my honey moon and  saw this gorgeous lip color on a lady at the diner where we were eating breakfast. I asked her what color she was wearing and she told me. Believe it or not she was a Estee Lauder sales girl. So glad I bought it, great formula and looks fantastic.
Brandie M.
Madisonville
I really like this product, but it does have some flaws. Pros: it goes on nicely, it is pigmented, and it feels like heaven on the lips. Cons: It bleeds like crazy so lip liner is extremely necessary and it needs to be touched up frequently. For me, it wears off throughout wear even without eating or drinking.
Alana B.
These come in some lovely shades. I used this brand as my lipstick for my wedding and it was absolutely perfect. This is a quality product well worth the cost. I would suggest this as a good choice.
Phoebe L.
My lipstick melted!! How do I get it back to normal?