BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired. see more...

Estée Lauder Sumptuous Lipstick
  • "I also have this one. It is creamy and has a nice color . It is old package. I would recommend this brand. I received this one as a gift with purchase." in 10 reviews
  • "One of my most favorite lipsticks. For me the lipstick is long lasting and I love how the color blend with my skin tone" in 4 reviews
Sarah G.
Vineyard Hvn, MA
I really enjoyed using this lipstick. I might not have gotten a lip stick from estee lauder, but it was a gift and im glad i got it. It was very buttery, and had good pigmentation. I did have to reapply throught the day but that is to be expected. And the color is great.
Tyla G.
Copiague, NY
I love the packaging on this lipstick. It is great, it met my expectations. I love it i am almost out and that says a lot. I will be repurchasing this lip color and maybe a few other shades. I recommend this item completely its great!
Sarah G.
This is a classic lipstick. So many colors to choose from. In addition to providing nice color it also is very moisturizing. It is a bit pricey but does last a long time. I will definitely purchase this item again.
MJ J.
Omaha, NE
Love this lipstick! I used to always use my mom’s Estée Lauder lipsticks when I was younger, and now I love them! The formula is super long-lasting and I will continue to buy them! Highly recommend to anyone!
Sherry R.
Kingsport
Goes on very smooth on your lips and stays on good even while your eating, hardly needs to be touched up..it's especially good for older ladies...most definately my favorite lipstick..
Dawn S.
Hamilton
Estee Lauded Sumtuous Lipstick comes in great colors and has a wonderful staying power. This brand is slightly expensive, but I feel it is worth the price. I will be purchasing more.
Lori B.
Martinez, GA
I love this lipstick. Use with a lip liner and it lasts for a long time and it is so CONVENIENT! Beauty and convenience! Can't beat it. Price could be an issue but this is worth it! I'm
Neora I.
Kansas City, MO
The color really complimented my skin and it was very smooth. Didn’t have to keep applying it even after I drink or eat something it retained it’s color. Definitely want more in different shades.
Opinion M.
Very creamy and pigmented. Easy to apply. I have used Estée Lauder for years now. However, these lipsticks are classic and somewhat stuck in time. There are much longer lasting lipsticks out in the market today that beat these lipsticks.
Sarah O.
I loved the way this color looked on me and it looked so pretty and I loved it so much. I would definitely buy this product again with no regrets cause it was so good and it smelled good and felt good on the lips.