BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be a Knockout.

Now turn ordinary lashes into knockout lashes: lifted, separated and fanned out for maximum lash impact.

Lush, full… the blackest black.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Kaolin; Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer; Stearic Acid; Myrica Cerifera (Bayberry) Fruit Wax; Silica; Polyisobutene; Glyceryl Stearate; Paraffin; Aminomethyl Propanediol; Polyvinyl Acetate; Isostearic Acid; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract; Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba; Lecithin; Cholesterol; Panthenol; Pantethine; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Caprylyl Glycol; 1,2-Hexanediol; Polysilicone-11; Hydrogenated Olive Oil; Vp/Eicosene Copolymer; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil; Phenethyl Alcohol; Laureth-21; Nylon-6; Disodium Edta; Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables; Sodium Polyacrylate; Simethicone; Laureth-12; Chloroxylenol; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Black 2 (Ci 77266); Mica; Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Ultramarines (Ci 77007); Blue 1 (Ci 42090); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Carmine (Ci 75470); Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289); Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)] <ILN41577>

• Hey do you guys know if this product is clumpy or gives y...2 Answers
  • Is it a good mascara? Does it hold a curl all day long? 1 Answers
  • How good is this? Does it flake? 1 Answers
Reagan V.
Toms River, NJ
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I’ve enjoyed this mascara! Not clumpy at all, and really coats and fans out my lashes. Looks really natural and beautiful with first application, but can be layered for a more dramatic effect without getting flaky. Definitely recommend!
Chinenye U.
Katy
This mascara is perfect for lengthening and separating lashes. The formula is very long lasting and it still easy to remove. Without a doubt I prefer this mascara of maybilline lash sensation. I would totally buy this again even though it’s a bit pricey.
Jessica L.
Wilmington, NC
FAV. MASCARA. EVER. separates lashes so well!!! i like using this as a base and then using better than sex on top of it. very much worth the price (i got mine at marshalls) would definitely recommend. makes your lashes look super long
Tiffany E.
Liverpool, NY
Love this brush, it's actually like a comb! This gives me crazy length my only wish is that I had a little thickness at the base but I use my liquid liner to achieve that!
Julie H.
This mascara makes my lashes look great. Some I’ve tried in the past makes my lashes clump together and with me having really long natural lashes, I need a product that will make them look full without clumping together. I am almost out of my second tube now, going to buy a third soon! Estée Lauder Sumptuous Knockout Defining Lift and Fan Mascara
Natalie R.
Nampa, ID
This a great mascara! The brush bristles are awesome and really lifts up your lashes. My eye color is dark brown (almost black, I like to say) and makes your eyes pop! You can purchase this at Macy's for $10, I believe. I would definitely recommend It!
Andrea J.
Fairfield
This mascara is amazing. Usually mascaras are either to dry or way too wet but this is perfect. There is absolutely no flaking and it separates and lengthens and volumizes all at the same time!!! So worth the money and I’ll continue to buy! My holy grail!!!
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
I must be the only one... I got this as a sample with purchase and I had heard so many amazing things about it, I was excited for it to knock out my too faced mascara, but I ended up returning the full size I bought based in the sample. I don't wear fake lashes, and I think this may be would do better with those, but for my lashes, which are pretty long and full I got no volume at all, it made them look very thin. It's was kinda natural looking bur made them so sparse I had to put another mascara in over it. Anyways, I wasn't a fan.
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
Fantastic mascara! Not extremely wet and bulky like some mascaras. Very easy to use and apply. I use this product every few days and leave it on in between. I received this product as a free gift with another Estée Lauder purchase and I love it! I would recommend it! Estée Lauder Sumptuous Knockout Defining Lift and Fan Mascara
Autumn W.
Akron, OH
This mascara is amazing!!! I have naturally long eyelashes (I know....tough problem, right?) And there are a lot of mascaras that make my eyelashes clump together. This brush spreads my eyelashes out evenly and fully coating then and don't have to put on mulitple coats. It doesn't clump nor is it flaky! I got this in a sample makeup when I purchased the foundation and immediately went and bought the full size!
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
Hey do you guys know if this product is clumpy or gives you spider lash?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How good is this? Does it flake?
Janiliz R.
Yonkers, NY
Is it a good mascara? Does it hold a curl all day long?

back