BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be a Knockout.

Now turn ordinary lashes into knockout lashes: lifted, separated and fanned out for maximum lash impact.

Lush, full… the blackest black.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Kaolin; Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer; Stearic Acid; Myrica Cerifera (Bayberry) Fruit Wax; Silica; Polyisobutene; Glyceryl Stearate; Paraffin; Aminomethyl Propanediol; Polyvinyl Acetate; Isostearic Acid; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract; Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba; Lecithin; Cholesterol; Panthenol; Pantethine; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Caprylyl Glycol; 1,2-Hexanediol; Polysilicone-11; Hydrogenated Olive Oil; Vp/Eicosene Copolymer; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil; Phenethyl Alcohol; Laureth-21; Nylon-6; Disodium Edta; Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables; Sodium Polyacrylate; Simethicone; Laureth-12; Chloroxylenol; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Black 2 (Ci 77266); Mica; Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Ultramarines (Ci 77007); Blue 1 (Ci 42090); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Carmine (Ci 75470); Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289); Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)] <ILN41577>

Andrea J.
Fairfield
This mascara is amazing. Usually mascaras are either to dry or way too wet but this is perfect. There is absolutely no flaking and it separates and lengthens and volumizes all at the same time!!! So worth the money and I’ll continue to buy! My holy grail!!!
Mariam K.
Seattle, WA
One of the best mascaras I have ever used. Long wearing, even if you have oily skin, or stays going if you're having a long day or staying out late. Lashes really look long and volumized.
Natalie R.
Nampa, ID
This a great mascara! The brush bristles are awesome and really lifts up your lashes. My eye color is dark brown (almost black, I like to say) and makes your eyes pop! You can purchase this at Macy's for $10, I believe. I would definitely recommend It!
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
I must be the only one... I got this as a sample with purchase and I had heard so many amazing things about it, I was excited for it to knock out my too faced mascara, but I ended up returning the full size I bought based in the sample. I don't wear fake lashes, and I think this may be would do better with those, but for my lashes, which are pretty long and full I got no volume at all, it made them look very thin. It's was kinda natural looking bur made them so sparse I had to put another mascara in over it. Anyways, I wasn't a fan.
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
Fantastic mascara! Not extremely wet and bulky like some mascaras. Very easy to use and apply. I use this product every few days and leave it on in between. I received this product as a free gift with another Estée Lauder purchase and I love it! I would recommend it! Estée Lauder Sumptuous Knockout Defining Lift and Fan Mascara
Autumn W.
Akron, OH
This mascara is amazing!!! I have naturally long eyelashes (I know....tough problem, right?) And there are a lot of mascaras that make my eyelashes clump together. This brush spreads my eyelashes out evenly and fully coating then and don't have to put on mulitple coats. It doesn't clump nor is it flaky! I got this in a sample makeup when I purchased the foundation and immediately went and bought the full size!
Sonia T.
Rcvd travel size with foundation I ordered and I ended up ordering a full size This product is awesome. Combs through your eyelashes while applying the product. I would recommend.
Brittanie I.
Lilly, PA
I am so glad i came across this mascara. The wand is the perfect size to where it makes its way in between every lash, really defining it. It also is tremendous at lengthening my lashes and making them look so full. Definitely will be repurchasing!
Eliceth S.
This new mascara from Estee Lauder is amazing. It defines and gives a lot of volume to my lashes with a dark black color. The brush helps to separate the lashes and curl them. I highly recommend this product. It's waterproof yet easy to remove with the right eye makeup remover.
Kelly D.
My holy grail mascara is lancomr definicils...but this is now co-holy grail! Amazing formula and brush, really defines the lashes. Its a Thinner formula which i prefer. Doesnt clump and the plastic brush works perfectly for my lashes separates each and every one. Love love love!
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
Hey do you guys know if this product is clumpy or gives you spider lash?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How good is this? Does it flake?
Janiliz R.
Yonkers, NY
Is it a good mascara? Does it hold a curl all day long?