Estée Lauder Sumptuous Knockout Defining Lift and Fan Mascara

Be a Knockout.

Now turn ordinary lashes into knockout lashes: lifted, separated and fanned out for maximum lash impact.

Lush, full… the blackest black.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Kaolin; Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer; Stearic Acid; Myrica Cerifera (Bayberry) Fruit Wax; Silica; Polyisobutene; Glyceryl Stearate; Paraffin; Aminomethyl Propanediol; Polyvinyl Acetate; Isostearic Acid; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract; Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba; Lecithin; Cholesterol; Panthenol; Pantethine; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Caprylyl Glycol; 1,2-Hexanediol; Polysilicone-11; Hydrogenated Olive Oil; Vp/Eicosene Copolymer; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil; Phenethyl Alcohol; Laureth-21; Nylon-6; Disodium Edta; Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables; Sodium Polyacrylate; Simethicone; Laureth-12; Chloroxylenol; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Black 2 (Ci 77266); Mica; Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Ultramarines (Ci 77007); Blue 1 (Ci 42090); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Carmine (Ci 75470); Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289); Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)] <ILN41577>

Hey do you guys know if this product is clumpy or gives you spider lash?
Is it a good mascara? Does it hold a curl all day long?
How good is this? Does it flake?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Sumptuous Knockout Defining Lift and Fan Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Love this mascara. No smudging and made my lashes look long and full. Little pricey but still a good value for how long it lasts and the job it does. Only improvement would be in price. I got it as a gift but would definitely recommend. This one seems to last all day and it wasnt under my eyes at end of day.
Monroe, WA
Really good Formula, dries down quickly and doesn't clump like other mascara. The wand has short bristles, but there are enough of them to distribute product evenly. Price is comparable to other higher-end mascara. A good mascara if you have longer thicker lashes.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this mascara! This doesn’t make my eyelashes stick together and it is not a heavy mascara. I have been using Estée Lauder products for almost three years and I love almost every product that I have used!Estée Lauder Sumptuous Knockout Defining Lift and Fan Mascara
Anaheim, CA
Estée Lauder Sumptuous Knockout Defining Lift and Fan Mascara uploaded by Julia S.
This is a decent mascara because it lengthens my lashes without making it super clumpy. It didn't really add much volume, but it creates a nice natural look. I have to say the only thing I really don't like is the smell. It smells like a mixture of ink and rubber and I can smell it on my face for hours after application. I don't think it smudged at all, but I would have to retest that another time when I'm wearing it all day long. I can get the same affect with a cheaper mascara so I don't think this is totally worth it for me, especially with the smell.
benton, AR
I have never liked best cures with a silicone one but after receiving this is a gift I went ahead and tried it and wow this stuff is awesome it is more of a lengthening and defining mascara rather than volume so your lashes look great even though they don't look super thick but that's what I really like about it is how it looks Supernatural I really wish that I had this in a Brown vs. This intense black but I love it and use it very often
Nampa, ID
This a great mascara! The brush bristles are awesome and really lifts up your lashes. My eye color is dark brown (almost black, I like to say) and makes your eyes pop! You can purchase this at Macy's for $10, I believe. I would definitely recommend It!
Sarasota , FL
I must be the only one... I got this as a sample with purchase and I had heard so many amazing things about it, I was excited for it to knock out my too faced mascara, but I ended up returning the full size I bought based in the sample. I don't wear fake lashes, and I think this may be would do better with those, but for my lashes, which are pretty long and full I got no volume at all, it made them look very thin. It's was kinda natural looking bur made them so sparse I had to put another mascara in over it. Anyways, I wasn't a fan.
Akron, OH
This mascara is amazing!!! I have naturally long eyelashes (I know....tough problem, right?) And there are a lot of mascaras that make my eyelashes clump together. This brush spreads my eyelashes out evenly and fully coating then and don't have to put on mulitple coats. It doesn't clump nor is it flaky! I got this in a sample makeup when I purchased the foundation and immediately went and bought the full size!
For someone who already has ample lashes, this is perfect. Most mascaras I use end up causing serious clumping or are too thick and end up damaging my lashes, but not this one! It’s excellent at lifting and separating all the lashes, and gives major definition to my eyes. I can use a little and look defined and natural, or I can to multiple coats and it looks like I’m wearing falsies, love it. I got it in a multi pack at TJ Max for $15 and I wish I would’ve bought every one they had lol
This mascara makes my lashes look great. Some I’ve tried in the past makes my lashes clump together and with me having really long natural lashes, I need a product that will make them look full without clumping together. I am almost out of my second tube now, going to buy a third soon! Estée Lauder Sumptuous Knockout Defining Lift and Fan Mascara