BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Stretch lashes to limitless length.

A multitude of gravity-defying fibers take lashes far beyond tips. Lashes are transformed—longer, fuller, dramatic.Innovative stretchable fibers perfectly shape, plump and extend each lash, from roots through tips and beyond. Fibers are fused onto lashes as the mascara dries, setting and locking-in length.

10-hour wear. Clump-resistant, flakeproof, smudgeproof formula. Sweat and humidity resistant.

Go Infinite with long, lush, infinitely daring lashes.

HOW TO USE

For maximum results, apply to lashes first on one eye, building up desired volume and length. Then dip wand into formula again and work on lashes of the other eye.

For added drama, prime lashes first before applying mascara with Lash Primer Plus.

Removes quickly with Estée Lauder long-wear makeup remover.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Kaolin; Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer; Stearic Acid; Myrica Cerifera (Bayberry) Fruit Wax; Silica; Polyisobutene; Glyceryl Stearate; Paraffin; Aminomethyl Propanediol; Polyvinyl Acetate; Isostearic Acid; Polysilicone-11; Lecithin; Pantethine; Panthenol; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil; Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables; Cholesterol; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba; Laureth-21; Sodium Polyacrylate; 1,2-Hexanediol; Simethicone; Vp/Eicosene Copolymer; Nylon-6; Laureth-12; Caprylyl Glycol; Phenethyl Alcohol; Hydrogenated Olive Oil; Disodium Edta; Phenoxyethanol; Chloroxylenol; [+/- Mica; Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Black 2 (Ci 77266); Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289); Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Carmine (Ci 75470); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Blue 1 (Ci 42090); Ultramarines (Ci 77007); Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090)] <ILN40309>

• I have super short and thin eyelashes so I'm always on th...1 Answers
  • I go through mascara so quickly and I can’t keep buying E...2 Answers
member-f8ff6
This is my favorite mascara!!! The formula is too thick or too thin so it doesn’t clump on my lashes. The brush that comes in this is very nice and helps separate the eye lashes. I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Jilleen F.
Hemet, CA
This stuff separates lashes like no other, I use it after my lash conditioner to separate my lashes. It’s a great base for those thick, volumizing mascaras that can get clumpy. This helps separate the lashes first.
Evelyn H.
HOUSTON, TX
I love this mascara because it gives you a very defining volume which I love the most it last so long and it comes in a good packing the price might be to pricey but it worth i because who doesn’t love extra volume on their lashes it makes you look so much better and beautiful well everyone already is but I recommend y’all to buy this mascara because y’all won’t regret it’s really amazing and it also gives you like the curl lashes even if you put more coats on them lashes will work recommend yaya
Chanel G.
Bronx, NY
This is my first experience with this mascara. Ok, call me late to the party! However, I LOVE IT!!! I am  a mascara junkie and I am always on the hunt for such a great mascara. I think I found it! I am not the one to drop big $$$ on mascara, however I picked this up at my local CCO for 30% Off. So I paid less than $20. My first time applying this was actually today. I build it up to 3 coats. OMG!! It looked like I had on Falsies. I have been also using my JCO for lash growth. I will repurchase this because it gives me that look; im looking for!  I was using Benefit but now, im on this! for awhile atleast until I find another that will out beat this! ALWAYS HUNTING!!!
Autumn M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I'll start on a positive note- this really does make your eyelashes look amazing and long, that isn't my issue with it. My issue is that whatever is in this product, makes my eyes burn profusely. I mean, like screaming pain, rushing to the bathroom to take out my contacts and wipe this stuff off immediately. I wouldn't say my eye water much but I yawned and this mascara leaked in my eye and I legit thought I was going to go blind. It was so so so painful. In a perfect world, there would be a similar mascara that would have the same effect to lashes but wouldn't burn my eyes so badly.
Callie B.
Boise, ID
I really enjoy this mascara. It adds so much volume and length which is a huge thing for me since I have short eyelashes. The price is well... it's Estée Lauder after all haha. But it's well worth the money I have to say. It lasts all day and looks like you just put it on. That is another huge thing for me. Most of the time after a few hours with other mascara it looks like I've been wearing it all day and that's not cool. It also doesn't clump! So I'd say try it out. You won't be disappointed.
Esther M.
Bolingbrook, IL
I got a sample of this because I bought a bunch of este lauder face cream. It's nice and that's it. Doesn't do miracles. It defines every lash well so you get the no clump effect but it doesn't really build that well. Would I buy it ? Probably not going to since I could buy a drug store product that applies the same.
Kelly T.
This is a decent mascara but it doesnt give me the intensity I really look for in a mascara. If you want something that gives volume but is still fairly natural this is a great mascara to go with. If you want something a bit more dramatic Id go with shocking by YSL or There real by benefit.
Jesikka H.
Clarkston , WA
Wow! I have long lashes. But most mascaras make them look clumpy and short. This one elongated then and made them look perfect. I only used one coat and it was dramatic. Even had a coworker ask me if I had recently gotten lash extensions. Nope. I just actually wore mascara. And it was an amaaaaaIng one!
Susan C.
Glendale, CA
I had high hopes for this mascara as the wand seemed promising for lash definition but it did absolutely nothing for me. While it did lengthen my lashes a little (as any mascara should), it made them look very sparse. I suppose this is only a lengthening mascara and not necessarily a volumizing formula.
Jennifer R.
New York
I go through mascara so quickly and I can’t keep buying Estée Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Daring Length + Volume Mascara because of that. Do you guys have a favorite drugstore mascara? I want to get some of those for everyday work makeup and keep my estée for events and such. I like mascara that gives me length and dramatic eyes. I don’t wear lashes daily
Sarah H.
Mt Washington, KY
I have super short and thin eyelashes so I'm always on the lookout for a really good mascara that lengthens and gives my lashes volume. Is Estée Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Daring Length + Volume mascara worth purchasing and does is last long and not flake off?