BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Extreme volume. Even when wet.

Get everything you love about original Sumptuous Extreme Mascara—the outrageous volume, lift and curves; the audacious, false-lash effect—plus advanced total waterproofing.

Extreme 10-hour wear. Smudgeproof. Flakeproof. Clump-resistant. Eyes look brighter, wider, more seductive.

Extreme Bold Volume™ formula is a blend of three high-volume fibers in a mousse-light base. The formula acts almost like lash extensions, multiplying and growing the look of lashes. Fortified with conditioning Lash-Advancing Vitamin Complex.

EASY TO REMOVE

Removes quickly with Estée Lauder long-wear makeup remover.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Isododecane; Water\Aqua\Eau; Ptfe; Dimethicone Silylate; Sorbitan Olivate; Kaolin; Trisiloxane; Sorbitan Tristearate; Polyisobutene; Silica Silylate; Trihydroxystearin; Diisopropyl Adipate; Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract; Cholesterol; Panthenol; Pantethine; Hectorite; Methicone; Caprylyl Glycol; Propylene Carbonate; Quaternium-90 Bentonite; Nylon-6; Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline; Nylon-66; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Magnesium Salicylate; Hexylene Glycol; Polyethylene Terephthalate; Silica; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Black 2 (Ci 77266); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510); Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288); Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289); Carmine (Ci 75470); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Blue 1 (Ci 42090); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Ultramarines (Ci 77007)] <ILN39660>

Toby-Jeanne A.
Miles City, MT
This waterproof formula is the least likely to clump that I've ever found. If it starts to dry out, simply warm up the tube in warm water and it thins right out. This formula WONT flake! And it doesn't streak if there are tears for any reason. When it breaks down it breaks down in pieces big enough to remove with tweezers so it won't affect your look. I've tried them all and this is the winner!
Savannah R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
The best waterproof mascara I’ve ever used. It is almost too good. It lasts through everything so if it rains or you go swimming, your lashes are coming out in perfect condition. But when you go to take off your makeup, it can be difficult to get this off because it’s so strong. I only use it when I know there’s a chance I could get wet because getting off is kind of a pain.
Emnet K.
I really love this mascara. I order most my makeup online and ever since I tried this I kept going for it. The waterproof part is definitely not s lie and it just looks so beautiful on the lashes. I have some empty bottles and use the brushes for my eyebrows with some vaseline
Ashli H.
Lowell
I searched forever for a great mascara. I like traditional brushes, so this one caught my eye. I also needed waterproof mascara so that it wouldn't leave mascara under my brow line. The girl at ULTA recommended this, and it has been my saving grace. No more unwanted mascara under my lower lash-line or under my brows!!!
Marta P.
Suffern, NY
The best waterproof mascara ever . Doesn’t make eyelashes sticky or clumpy . It gives me beautiful long eyelashes on the beach without worry of smearing . Easy to remove with oil based makeup remover . Surprisingly eyelashes feel soft not dry and crispy.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This is the best waterproof mascara I have ever used. Hands down, and I'm the most picky about my mascara. I've tried them all. This Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Waterproof is amazing and I can't highly recommend it enough! You can wear this mascara in the pool for 8 hours and it looks as good as when you applied it. I have no desire to even try another waterproof mascara this one works so well, it's never smudged or flaked. It does require remover or face wash to get it off, in other words it won't wash off with just water. The photo I'm attaching is of me (in blue) after being at the lake, in the lake, riding jet skis ALL DAY LONG wearing this mascara! That's all I'm wearing, but it looks pretty good for all day in the water!
Carolina P.
I looove this mascara. It makes my eyelashes so big and makes my eyes pop. I was very skeptical first because it is kind of expensive for my budget, but since I have been using some products from Estée Lauder, I thought that most of them must be good. It didn't disappoint me at all. I highly recommend this mascara to anyone who likes long lashes. It is worth the price. I got it at Macy's about six months ago and I am about to get my second one.
Abigail H.
Redding, CA
I love this mascara! I just bought it the other day and wore it to work. It rained while I was working outside and sweating but it was still holding which is great! Theres a lot in the tube and one swipe goes a long way. It really adds some darkening to your lashes and length!
Marlee S.
East Dublin, GA
I was given this mascara to try and fell in love with it. I don't wear makeup much but i mostly wear this all the times. This is my go to for mascara. It volumizes and lengthen my lashes. The wand is big but the formula is great.  It is also life proof mascara 😊
Shelby P.
Ooltewah, TN
This and the Sumptuous Extreme mascara make my eyelashes look amazing! I always pair this with the primer and I can tell a different when I use and don't use the primer with it. I love how big my eyelashes look with this mascara!
Tara M.
Does it leave your lashes clumpy?
mariola m.
STOURPORT-ON-SEVERN, WORCESTERSHIRE
I always have problem with my mascara smudging, doesn't matter what brand is it, does this mascara leaving smudges?
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Does anyone know of a mascara that compares to this one? This is my favorite mascara, but it’s pricey.
gailyed mosqueda V.
Doral, FL
Que tal es el tema del volumen?