BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Lashes seem to multiply, magnify, grow to extremes.

Sumptuous Extreme creates outrageous volume, lift and curves for an audacious, false-lash effect. Eyes look brighter, wider, more seductive.

Extreme Bold Volume™ formula is a blend of three high-volume fibers in a mousse-light base. The formula acts almost like lash extensions, multiplying and growing the look of lashes. Fortified with conditioning Lash-Advancing Vitamin Complex.

The BrushComber Extreme™ has two types of bristles: flexible fibers to carry maximum formula; solid fibers to comb and separate for clump-free definition.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Stearic Acid , Myrica Cerifera (Bayberry) Fruit Wax , Sucrose Polybehenate , Polyisobutene , Polyvinyl Acetate , Paraffin , Aminomethyl Propanediol , Isostearic Acid , Panthenol , Pantethine , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Kaolin , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Cholesterol , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Ptfe , Vp/Eicosene Copolymer , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Sodium Polyacrylate , Simethicone , Polyester-5 , Pvp , Silica , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Hexylene Glycol , Nylon-6 , Laureth-4 , Nylon-66 , Polyethylene Terephthalate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Chlorphenesin , Polyaminopropyl Biguanide , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Black 2 (Ci 77266) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Copper Powder (Ci 77400) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)] <ILN36564>

• Does anyone have a good dupe for [product:estée-lauder-s...1 Answers
  • I got this as a gift and I dont know if its a good mascar...3 Answers
  • I love this mascara believes my lashes looking as long as...1 Answers
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
This mascara was given to me as a gift. I recently just got into using estee lauder products and I fell in love immediately. The double wear foundation is stunning so I was excited to try this mascara! I tried it out the night I and I was completely blown away. I have super short thin eye lashes and this stuff really really helped lengthen and makes them look a lot thicker! I am in love with this mascara a long with the foundation. You should definitely give this a try. I highly recommend this stuff!!
Brooke M.
Pea Ridge , AR
This mascara gets the job done! If you are wanting a super voluminous lash then you would definitely like this mascara! It is on the pricey side but that’s what you would expect when buying from a luxury makeup brand. For me this isn’t an everyday mascara but it’s perfect for a glam makeup look! It is a little clumpy but when going for the false lash look that’s what you would expect. I really wish this mascara wasn’t clumpy or it could’ve been a 5 star mascara but if you are going for a dramatic lash definitely try this out!
Leah N.
St. Cloud
I thought this was a fine mascara. It lengthened, blackened, and added volume to my lashes quite well. I didn’t find this flakey at all, but the bristle part of the wand is a bit long for my eyes and it takes a bit of troubleshooting to use this without getting mascara swipes all over my top lid. That said, I really enjoyed this and use this everyday! But, I got this as a Christmas gift and there’s no way I’d repurchase this for $27.50. It’s a solid mascara, it’s just far too expensive when there are other drugstore alternatives that are just as good.
Abigail V.
Seffner, FL
Very very good mascara... I am obsessed with the Marc Jacobs and thought nothing would come close until this one. Great wand, not clumpy, does not dry out quickly. Makes my lashes look full and long. On the higher end price but worth it. I would buy it again.
Sabrina D.
I've tried many different Mascaras and this would have to be my favorite! There is no clumps when i apply it, and my lashes always look so long and full! I use it every day, and one tube usually lasts a long time for me. I would recommend trying it!
Alyss B.
Moore, OK
This is probably one of my least favorite mascaras to use. I loved the sample sized one, but for some reason the full size just did not give me those same results. My lashes weren't lengthened really or that much added volume either.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
For the price point this product just doesn’t do it for me. The brush is easily big enough to get mascara all over the lid. The product doesn’t give any length so the volume is stumpy. Not planning to purchase again. #EsteeLauder has phenom skincare but, outside of ther Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup, their beauty products are not impressive.
Marisol V.
Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara. Ive used this product for 3 year, its water proof, which i like very much. Doesnt clump, adds length to your lashes with one application. I noticed my lashes grew when i started using it and even withour mascara i was complimented on how beautiful my lashes are.
Natalie ..
Favorite mascara ever. It lasts forever and never climb switch I come into contact with with a lot of other products that do you overtime I really think that this is a great purchase and all well worth investment.
Mallory L.
Yukon, OK
I got this in a gift set with my last order from Estee Lauder and I have been liking it pretty well. I think it definitely adds a lot of volume.  My only complaint is it can get a bit clumpy.
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Would you recommend?
Alyssa S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Does it hold a curl ?
Stephanie C.
Fresno, CA
How well does it come off? Does it leave black circles under your eyes?
makia h.
Memphis , TN
Do they have multiple colors of this mascara?
how long does it last