BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Lashes seem to multiply, magnify, grow to extremes.

Sumptuous Extreme creates outrageous volume, lift and curves for an audacious, false-lash effect. Eyes look brighter, wider, more seductive.

Extreme Bold Volume™ formula is a blend of three high-volume fibers in a mousse-light base. The formula acts almost like lash extensions, multiplying and growing the look of lashes. Fortified with conditioning Lash-Advancing Vitamin Complex.

The BrushComber Extreme™ has two types of bristles: flexible fibers to carry maximum formula; solid fibers to comb and separate for clump-free definition.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Stearic Acid , Myrica Cerifera (Bayberry) Fruit Wax , Sucrose Polybehenate , Polyisobutene , Polyvinyl Acetate , Paraffin , Aminomethyl Propanediol , Isostearic Acid , Panthenol , Pantethine , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Kaolin , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Cholesterol , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Ptfe , Vp/Eicosene Copolymer , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Sodium Polyacrylate , Simethicone , Polyester-5 , Pvp , Silica , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Hexylene Glycol , Nylon-6 , Laureth-4 , Nylon-66 , Polyethylene Terephthalate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Chlorphenesin , Polyaminopropyl Biguanide , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Black 2 (Ci 77266) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Copper Powder (Ci 77400) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)] <ILN36564>

• Does anyone have a good dupe for [product:estée-lauder-s...1 Answers
  • I got this as a gift and I dont know if its a good mascar...3 Answers
  • I love this mascara believes my lashes looking as long as...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Leah N.
St. Cloud
I thought this was a fine mascara. It lengthened, blackened, and added volume to my lashes quite well. I didn’t find this flakey at all, but the bristle part of the wand is a bit long for my eyes and it takes a bit of troubleshooting to use this without getting mascara swipes all over my top lid. That said, I really enjoyed this and use this everyday! But, I got this as a Christmas gift and there’s no way I’d repurchase this for $27.50. It’s a solid mascara, it’s just far too expensive when there are other drugstore alternatives that are just as good.
🎀Emily N.
High Point, NC
I received this as a sample size when I bought some other Estee Lauder products. I fell in love with this mascara and will be repurchasing it when I run out of the sample size. It makes my lashes voluminous without being clumpy. I love this product. Please keep making this, Estee Lauder!
Sabrina D.
I've tried many different Mascaras and this would have to be my favorite! There is no clumps when i apply it, and my lashes always look so long and full! I use it every day, and one tube usually lasts a long time for me. I would recommend trying it!
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
I love the gold packaging. I love the wand on this mascara. Not my favorite mascara. But it is pretty good. Nice for lengthening and also thickening just a bit. I use this for when I was do something quick because the wand is easy to work with
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
For the price point this product just doesn’t do it for me. The brush is easily big enough to get mascara all over the lid. The product doesn’t give any length so the volume is stumpy. Not planning to purchase again. #EsteeLauder has phenom skincare but, outside of ther Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup, their beauty products are not impressive.
Marisol V.
Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara. Ive used this product for 3 year, its water proof, which i like very much. Doesnt clump, adds length to your lashes with one application. I noticed my lashes grew when i started using it and even withour mascara i was complimented on how beautiful my lashes are.
Mallory L.
Yukon, OK
I got this in a gift set with my last order from Estee Lauder and I have been liking it pretty well. I think it definitely adds a lot of volume.  My only complaint is it can get a bit clumpy.
Tristan S.
Love this mascara, obviously, I literally wore it down and it’s only been maybe 3-4 months since I’ve gotten another, definitely repurchasing this mars area again, it’s great lengthening and build able and doesn’t look clumpy at all, LOVE IT. Definitely recommend Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara 💓
Claudia R.
Santa Ana, CA
this was one of my first high end mascaras! i really liked how it seperated added length to my lashes! my only gripe was i felt the smell was really strong, more than a regular mascara smell
Chelsea D.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this in my Christmas Kendall Jenner kit from Estée Lauder and y’all this mascara is unbelievable I’ve used a ton of different mascaras and this one is better than any kid I’ve ever used before my lashes look fake and unbelievable it doesn’t ever clump and it’s super gorgeous.
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Would you recommend?
Alyssa S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Does it hold a curl ?
Stephanie C.
Fresno, CA
How well does it come off? Does it leave black circles under your eyes?
makia h.
Memphis , TN
Do they have multiple colors of this mascara?
Cassandra L.
I got this as a gift and I dont know if its a good mascara or not so I dont know what to do. Should I return it? Or keep it? I need some answers x