MakeupEye MakeupMascaraJubujub

by Jubujub

Travel size0.1 oz/2.8 ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara - # 01 Extreme Black!
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,063 reviews
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara - # 01 Extreme Black uploaded by Anna A.
This mascara is great for a more natural look. It has a large wand that gives your lashes loads of volume. However, applying more coats can cause some clumping. If you only do one or two coats it works beautifully. It definitely gives your lashes some length and separation. The mascara does not get crunchy. It feels soft and like a feather even after it dries. It is pretty expensive but it is worth the money. I would recommend trying Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara. I have been using this mascara for a few years.
Lacey M.
Gilbert, AZ
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara - # 01 Extreme Black uploaded by Lacey M.
This mascara is really good! Great for volume because the applicator brush is really thick so it gives a very voluminous look and the formula is also nice, doesn’t flake or anything like that. It can get a bit clumpy though but only if you overapply. Overall a really good mascara.
Katie D.
Lake Charles, LA
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara - # 01 Extreme Black uploaded by Katie D.
I love this Mascara. It's so easy to apply. It is pricey $29.00 but I think it's worth the money. It lengthened, added volume and curl to my short straight lashes. It did not clump and kept my lashes separated. I did not use an eyelash curler before I applied the the Mascara nor did I apply a lash primer. I would highly recommend this Mascara and will definitely buy this Mascara Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Mascara Travel Size *Extreme Black*
El E.
Goreville, IL
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara - # 01 Extreme Black uploaded by El E.
This is the best mascara I have ever used, you don't need a base coat and it's buildable as well. It goes on so smooth and it's not at all chunky or gunky. It's worth every penny. It is black, like so black, but easily removes with makeup wipes. It's a must buy!
Betina P.
Beaverton, OR
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara - # 01 Extreme Black uploaded by Betina P.
Purchased at: eBay
I love this product... long lasting, dry fast and provides length to my eye lashes. I would prefer it on waterproof version because this isn’t.
Anna K.
Carpentersvle, IL
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara - # 01 Extreme Black uploaded by Anna K.
This is currently one of my favorite mascaras! Long wear, no transferring or clumping and works great with or without primer and a curler. It's pricey, but worth it. The only thing I would change is making the brush a little smaller. Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara - # 01 Extreme Black
Sumaiya A.
NYC
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara - # 01 Extreme Black uploaded by Sumaiya A.
This mascara does not build up well. I feel like I can't make my lashes longer without them looking clumpy. Hard pass for me, especially with the price. Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara Extreme Black 0.27 Oz No Box
Amber C.
Tucker, GA
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara - # 01 Extreme Black uploaded by Amber C.
Like most Estée Lauder products I’ve tried, this mascara is high end in quality and price. The wand, color and formula work well for me. Doesn’t clump, feels comfortable, volumizes and lasts. I just wait for the free gift or a sale because it’s not cheap.
Beverly W.
Washington, UT
Purchased at: ULTA
I. Love. This. Mascara!!! I had gotten a free trail size from Ulta once and it quickly became my mew favorite. Long lasting and didn’t crumble over the day. The wand is fluffy and stiff and helps To create longer and thicker looking lashes. I can apply several coats and it doesn’t get clumpy. Would highly recommend!!
Danial R.
Nice mascara. I have in color extreme black true to color. Does make lashes appear thicker. However, this flakes a bit and comes off a little too easily for my liking.

Looking for your answer?