BeautyEyeMascaraEstée Lauder
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara

Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara

Lashes seem to multiply, magnify, grow to extremes. Extreme Bold Volume™ creates outrageous volume, lift and curves for an audacious, false-lash effect. Eyes look brighter, wider, more seductive.

Hey guys! I am looking to change up my mascara as I have been using the Estée Lauder for years. Do you know a brand with similar properties?
Had any of you guys tried this mascara from Estée Lauder yet, I have tried their foundation and concealer but not the mascara and I would love to know what you think about it [product:estee-lauder-sumptuous-extreme-lash-multiplying-volume-mascara-97]?
[brand:estee-lauder] Can you send me this because i need new one and i want to try this?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara!
Sally  J.
Brilliant, AL
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara uploaded by Sally  J.
The Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Mascara is a great mascara for adding length to your lashes it also adds volume. The brush is a brush and a comb in one but I give 4 stars because the brush is a little bit too large. Especially if you have thinner sized lashes like I have. It doesn’t flake , however. If it had a smaller brush it would be a 5 star product, no doubt! So if you have thicker lashes then this is your mascara.
Meghan S.
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara uploaded by Meghan S.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this mascara. It gives my lashes so much volume and length. The packaging is sleek and made me excited to use the product. A little goes a long way when I apply this it goes on quickly and easily! A great everyday mascara.
Ellie S.
Fontana, CA
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara uploaded by Ellie S.
I receive this as a sample along with my purchase and now it’s one of my favorite mascara other than L’Oréal lash paradise. The brush is really fluffy and it separates my lashes really well. It doesn’t make my lashes look clumpy and this mascara doesn’t make my lash stiff like any other mascara. It hold the curls to some extent and at the end of the day, it smudge a little on my eyelids. However, my lashes still look pretty which is really nice.
Jaclyn M.
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara uploaded by Jaclyn M.
Goes on nicely and adds good volume. I got this as a free gift with purchase with my other Estée Lauder face lotions. I’ve been wearing it for about 6 hours and normally my greasy eyelids make it run, but so far.. still intact!
ALYONA #.
Sacramento, CA
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara uploaded by ALYONA #.
I discovered this mascara two months ago and fell in love with it almost immediately! A very cool brush that makes an incredible volume! For us girls it is very important to have thick eyelashes! This mascara is my new love! It has a very beautiful design, I always pay attention to product design and packaging.
Arita  H.
Carol Stream, IL
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara uploaded by Arita  H.
This is hands down my FAVORITE mascara ever. Since I first started using this about 5 months ago, I haven’t touched any of my other mascaras and this is the only one I’ve been using. Everything about it is perfect!!!! It doesn’t smudge or flake, doesn’t irritate my eyes, it makes my eyelashes SO LONG AND FULL without looking clumpy, the wand reaches every lash and I never would have thought to try this If it wasn’t for one of my girlfriends that works for Estée Lauder and gave me a little mini to try! Ever since then, I’ve been hooked
Iuliia  B.
Mckinney, TX
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara uploaded by Iuliia  B.
Purchased at: Macy's
So my husband got me this as a gift and I was little skeptical first because I like to do my research first but mascara pleasantly surprised me. Its really black, smooth, stays long and its easy to take off. Sometimes in hotter humid day it would melt a little but not too much. Bottom line is I like it but I don't think I would buy it again.
Lindsey F.
Mound, MN
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara uploaded by Lindsey F.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love ester lauder and especially this mascara! I got a mini as a free gift with purchase and had to go back for the full size. This is one of my top go to makeup products. I wear it almost daily and always get compliments on my lashes!
Anais  G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara uploaded by Anais  G.
I really love this mascara one of my top 5, This mascara is fantastic.No smudges, no flaking, no clumping. Just beautifully defined lashes. I have normal lashes. Not super thick, but not sparse either, and I think it looks great without being too much/fake looking.
Francy K.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara uploaded by Francy K.
Purchased at: Macy's
If you’re looking for a mascara that gives you volume without feeling too heavy. It’s light enough for everyday wear but you can also build up for more dimension. I totally recommend it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sheema I.
Glen Allen, VA
il y a 2 ans
Karina P. il y a un an
In my opinion Estee Lauder does mascaras really well. I've tried a couple and I loved most of them. I do have really long lashes naturally so I'm sure that also makes a difference. They're definitely worth trying out!
Tekla K.
telavi
il y a 2 ans
Estée Lauder Can you send me this because i need new one and i want to try this?