BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Now lift your lashes all the way to big, bold, beautiful.With weightless volume, Sumptuous creates daringly full, sensuously curved, all-out seductive lashes.Unprecedented Bold Volume™ formula has ultra light, lash-thickening fibers. Lifts and plumps even sparse lashes into big, lush lashes that are all lightness and flirtatious curl.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Stearic Acid; Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba; Polyisobutene; Polyvinyl Acetate; Glyceryl Stearate; Paraffin; Silica; Aminomethyl Propanediol; Isostearic Acid; Hydrogenated Olive Oil; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil; Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables; Panthenol; Pantethine; Cholesterol; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Vp/Eicosene Copolymer; Nylon-6; Kaolin; Caprylyl Glycol; Sodium Polyacrylate; Ptfe; Hexylene Glycol; Simethicone; Chlorphenesin; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Mica; Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742); Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510); Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289); Carmine (Ci 75470); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]

Buy on Sephora*
  • "This mascara is great. It adds volume and lengthens a bit too. It doesn't flake off throughout the day like some mascaras do, and it doesn't dry up super quickly." in 42 reviews
  • "I have Asian eyelashes so they get weighed down by some mascara formulas. This one always works for me. It's light, doesn't weigh my lashes down, and stays all day. The applicator really separates my lashes and gives them volume and length. Love this mascara!" in 13 reviews
  • "I like this mascara because well separated lashes and lengthens my case, is maintained for a long time without causing the eyelashes to fall. It's pretty black and with two coats lashes manage impact." in 11 reviews
  • "This is my favorite every day mascara. It is absolutely gorgeous. It is volumizing, lengthening, and gives great lift to my lashes. No need for a lash curler. I love wearing it for photos and usually get compliments on how long my lashes look." in 6 reviews
  • "Before they discontinued the waterproof version this was the most amazing mascaras I've ever used. I restocked on it about 3 times before it discontinued. Was also kinda pricey $30 but totally worth it to me since my eyelashes are naturally straight, it gives them a natural curl and actually holds the curl " in 5 reviews
Amanda J.
Arabi, GA
This mascara is amazing! So much volume AND length!! Usually you get one or the other but with this you get both! My eyelashes are normally super short but it lifts and spreads perfectly! 10/10 would recommend and doesn’t run!
Marvelis T.
This mascara is great, it lifts and volumes lashes wonderfully just as its name describes. It is one of my favorite mascaras, I like to use many different brands of mascara because it is one of my favorite make up items. I leaves your eyes wide and fresh!
Chinenye U.
Katy
The mascara gives me so much volume and separation of lashes. It’s very black and rich and enhance my brown eyes. I think the packaging is beautiful. I love this over all other mascaras because this one is perfect for me. I will definitely buy again.
Jilleen F.
Hemet
This is a good mascara for separating, but compared to other mascaras like Lancôme hypnose drama, this isn’t much of a volumizer. I’ll use it before hypnos to separate the lashes really well, but I don’t use this on it’s own.
jenn p.
kaneohe, HI
i love this mascara. i have only used this mascara since buying it for the first time 4 years ago. it gives my lashes so much volume and i have been asked if i was wearing falsies before. it doesn’t clump and lasts forever. i highly recommend it.
Maddy S.
beach park
This is honestly my go to. It makes your lashes super black and super long. But the best thing about it is that it never clumps and it actually looks super natural. So when you wanna be a natural queen, it’s perfect
Sarah W.
Grapevine, TX
This Estee Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Daring Length + Volume Mascara 01 Black 2.8ml/0.1oz Travel Size I recommend this mascara. It is excellent for giving you longer, fuller lashes. It lasts all day without having to reapply.
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I like my lashes to have volume without the use of fake eyelashes. I have pretty long eyelashes to begin with. This mascara is easy to apply and i can build volume with a couple of coats without it clumping or my lashes sticking together. The wand is perfect and holds just the right amount of product.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
Love the mascara. Looks like I may have take time to separate lashes while still have the volume and boldness of a double dipped lash. Love the volume, thickness, and definition my lashes have after using this. It's hard to find this quality outside of Estee lauders line.
Jessica G.
Quincy, WA
Estée Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go Liquid Compact is worth the money you pay for. Also you don't waist any foundation since all u do us press the button and it releases just a bit and u end up using fewer foundation . I recommend this foundation for people that like the natural look so if you like full coverage I don't recommend you buying this foundation.
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO
Is this mascara good for volume and length?
Brizzia M.
How good is this Mascara?
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
does it feel heavy ??
so how do you order this stuff? i just got signed in today and it shows a price but i am unable to buy it??