Estée Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume™ Lifting Mascara

Now lift your lashes all the way to big, bold, beautiful.With weightless volume, Sumptuous creates daringly full, sensuously curved, all-out seductive lashes.Unprecedented Bold Volume™ formula has ultra light, lash-thickening fibers. Lifts and plumps even sparse lashes into big, lush lashes that are all lightness and flirtatious curl.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Stearic Acid; Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba; Polyisobutene; Polyvinyl Acetate; Glyceryl Stearate; Paraffin; Silica; Aminomethyl Propanediol; Isostearic Acid; Hydrogenated Olive Oil; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil; Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables; Panthenol; Pantethine; Cholesterol; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Vp/Eicosene Copolymer; Nylon-6; Kaolin; Caprylyl Glycol; Sodium Polyacrylate; Ptfe; Hexylene Glycol; Simethicone; Chlorphenesin; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Mica; Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742); Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510); Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289); Carmine (Ci 75470); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]

Dani D.
This is my ultimate mascara. I love the brush and I love the color. I have it in extreme black. Every time I use this mascara my lashes look very fake which is a good thing! They look so long and thick. I love it.
Jenn p.
boise, ID
i love this mascara. i have only used this mascara since buying it for the first time 4 years ago. it gives my lashes so much volume and i have been asked if i was wearing falsies before. it doesn’t clump and lasts forever. i highly recommend it.
Kelsey S.
My grandmother actually bought this for MW to try and I have to say I was skeptical but oh I am so glad o tried this! My new favorite and zero clumps that's right zero. And the volume it gives my lashes is out of control.
Gisela Q.
I love mascara, and this one is one of the best compare to other brands. The quality is very good, and the price affordable. I love how my natural lashes look with this mascara. I totally recommend it.
Naz P.
Great mascara to build. I keep it in my purse and usually wear it if I forget mascara that morning. I can wear this and a tinted moisturizer and be good to go. It definitely brightens my eyes.
Ashley M.
I got this as a set from Ulta and I am really glad I did. I am a mascara addict and love trying new ones. This one is definately going on my short list as one to buy again. It doesn't flake and provides volume and length.
Gabriela A.
Me encanta esta mascara! Es mi favorita en todo el mundo, ninguna me ha dejado las pestañas tan voluminosas y hermosas como esta. Es súper fácil de aplicar.

I love this mascara. It is my favourite in the whole word! My eyelashes looks amazing!! So easy to apply. .. I recommend you. You will not get disappointed.
Taylor H.
Bend, OR
Alright. I love Estee Lauder and their products. I love this mascara. It makes your lashes beautiful thick and BLACK.. BUT you need to use a different wand. The wand they give you is HUGE and it makes your mascara clump SO horribly. I used it once with the wand they give you and instantly wanted to throw it away. So if you're patient and you can work with it its a great mascara. Not for people who just slap it on and go. For the price and the applicator  i'd skip this product.
Jazzafied A.
Green Bay, WI
I received this as a travel sized product as a gwp. I have to say this is my second favorite mascara now. I found the formula to be long lasting because it DOES NOT dry out fast. It has a soft bristled tapered wand which works wonderful to the tapered shapes of eyes. Which means you can grab every lash with 1-2 swipes. I will definitely be buying the full size.
elliott b.
I got this mascara in the sample size when I purchased my double wear foundation from the Estée Lauder counter at Dillard's. I had high hopes for this mascara, but I was disappointed. It's not terrible and it does voluminous my lashes but it's not as good as other mascaras that are a lot cheaper. It tends to clump up and I have to go back in an separate my lashes. I really expected more from Estée Lauder.
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO
Is this mascara good for volume and length?
Brizzia M.
How good is this Mascara?
sandi t.