BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Teale M.
Valley
I received this collection as a gift, and have loved every piece of it! Before recovering this gift, I had never used this brand or product line, but I have gained such a love for this brand and highly recommend their products to anyone!
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
Estee Lauder has exquisite smelling perfume, and win they do offer gift sets or free gifts, you had better jump on the band wagon!!! Sometimes I can't tell which is better, whatever I am buying, or the free gift.
JENNIFER I.
I received this as a gift, I was pleased, I used the bag all of the time and it has held up well. its not a big deal, but I love it , I like Estee Lauder products, They have great products. I love the colors. These are great shades. Is a pretty exciting package.
Rossana O.
Huntington, NY
Perfect for all skin types! It keeps your skin soft And comes in a great combo thats perfect for a gift! It did meet my expectations and the only disappointing thing in it was the price, but considering its a product from estee lauded, i think its worth it
Sarah M.
Jackson
Loved the bag the makeup was not bad still buying the eyeliner and mascara when I can find it never used the lipstick I got tyhe wrong shade but my step daughter loved it
Alice D.
Beaverton , OR
long lasting, not greasy, great colors, great price, repeat user, I use may products , repair products as well as their make up. nice packaging , very elegant.
Francine A.
Bought this for my mom :) and she was so happy & loved it ! Definitely something to buy & be happy with it ! You won't waste your money :) love it
Yaritza M.
Providence
love this bag it came with so many great sample it was amazing . the bag it self was awesome nice and hardy and love the color
Autumn H.
Chillicothe
This collection was amazing i still have stuff from it i think loved the eye shadows the most. Very good combination of things
Galina S.
La Grange , CA
I love getting good make up at great prices! This Estee Lauder 7 pieces spring set is my treat to myself! Great collection!