BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estée Lauder calls it visual skin care. You'll call it amazing. This silky, sheer lotion gives skin a healthy-looking, even-toned glow you can see as soon as you put it on. Improves every skin it touches. Wear alone or under makeup for an amazing new radiance and skin that looks even, flawless. Over time, a blend of protective antioxidants (including vitamins C, E and natural botanicals) fights off free radicals to help fade the look of discolorations and prevent new ones. Perfect for all skin types. Non-acnegenic. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested.

Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
I believe that this is supposed to be a light diffuser for under make up. I thought it worked well enough but I hated the smell! I have fair skin and I'm not sure how well this would work for darker skin tones.
Kat Z.
Manhattan, KS
LOVE this stuff! It does seem to help even out my skin and even give it a little bit of a natural glow. It's high quality, clean packaging: what'd you'd expect from Estee Lauder. It was gentle on my skin, and I would definitely give this product another buy.
Lexi P.
Sartell, MN
Love this product! I use it daily to just even out my skin tone as a primer for my foundation. I do not have bad skin by any means, but I do get blotchy some days. It doesn't leave a greasy look either which is amazing!
Maria A.
Awesome product! I had a big sun spot on my cheek and within a month it was 90% less noticeable without makeup and 100% with foundation on.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I have the opportunity to sample this one time and I absolutely loved it it works really well and I would like to try it again sometime
Jacqueline A.
Estee Lauder definitely has one of the best skincare and cosmetics out on the market.
Love this product, makes my skin look great
Tia C.
Stamford drive, Coalville
Got given this from work for free, and really didn't think it was going to be as great as it is. I used it before applying my foundation. It's so beautiful giving your face a natural glow and really creating a wonderful base for your makeup. So impressed with the product, will definitely be buying in the future.