BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
I believe that this is supposed to be a light diffuser for under make up. I thought it worked well enough but I hated the smell! I have fair skin and I'm not sure how well this would work for darker skin tones.
Kat Z.
Manhattan, KS
LOVE this stuff! It does seem to help even out my skin and even give it a little bit of a natural glow. It's high quality, clean packaging: what'd you'd expect from Estee Lauder. It was gentle on my skin, and I would definitely give this product another buy.
Lexi P.
Sartell, MN
Love this product! I use it daily to just even out my skin tone as a primer for my foundation. I do not have bad skin by any means, but I do get blotchy some days. It doesn't leave a greasy look either which is amazing!
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I have the opportunity to sample this one time and I absolutely loved it it works really well and I would like to try it again sometime
Maria A.
Awesome product! I had a big sun spot on my cheek and within a month it was 90% less noticeable without makeup and 100% with foundation on.
Jacqueline A.
Estee Lauder definitely has one of the best skincare and cosmetics out on the market.
Love this product, makes my skin look great
Tia C.
Coalville , Leicestershire
Got given this from work for free, and really didn't think it was going to be as great as it is. I used it before applying my foundation. It's so beautiful giving your face a natural glow and really creating a wonderful base for your makeup. So impressed with the product, will definitely be buying in the future.