BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Introduced in 1991, SpellBound captures the intense magic of falling in love. It conveys passion, sensuality and the essence of femininity. oriental in inspiration with rich spices and rare blossoms, the fragrance adds to its irresistible magnetism with hints of fruit and the sensual luxury of vanilla. Fragrance Type: oriental/Floral. Top Notes: Rose, Muguet, Citrus, Apricot. Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Narcisse, Carnation, Cardamom. Base Notes: Sandalwood, Vetiver, Vanilla, Amber. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder 'SpellBound' Eau de Parfum Spray. Style Number: 15140U. Available In Stores. see more...

Wendy S.
Wendy S.
I used to work at Este Lauder counter. I really liked most of the scents but OMG this one made me sick! Way to sweet and strong!
Takela H.
Takela H.
Awesome product love the smell of this I'm always asked what am i wearing. Love it!!
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Spellbound by Estee Lauder! One of my favorite fragrances. A friend introduced me to it and I really love it!!!
Aliya  k.
Aliya k.
Lauderhill , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is amazing & the scent last all day.
Will definitely recommend this to a friend.
I got a sample in the mail & I loves it