BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Rich spices and rare blossoms take on an absolute magnetism with hints of fruit and the sensual luxury of Vanilla.

Top Notes:
Rose, Muguet, Apricot

Middle Notes:
Orange Blossom, Carnation, Cardamom

Base Notes:
Sandalwood, Vanilla, Amber

THE INSPIRATION

Introduced in 1991, SpellBound captures the intense magic of falling in love. Oriental in inspiration, it conveys passion, sensuality and the essence of femininity.

"SpellBound redefines sensuality and romance," said Evelyn Lauder. "With so many difficulties confronting us every day, we seek romance and fantasy as a new priority. We all want to fall in love again. SpellBound opens the doors."

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat.; Spellbound Fragrance (Parfum); Water\Aqua\Eau; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Eugenol; Hydroxycitronellal; Linalool; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Benzyl Salicylate; Geraniol; Limonene; Benzyl Benzoate; Citronellol; Coumarin; Hexyl Cinnamal; Isoeugenol <ILN35467>

• What perfume are you currently using? I’ve been loving Es...3 Answers
christina T.
Kingston, OK
Spellbound is right! Wear this one and everyone around you will be spellbound. It has a calming yet enjoyable floral scent. Another one of my favorites thanks to my 83 year old neighbor that wears it daily!!
Julia S.
Trenton, OH
My favorite perfume! It smells so good! I love the packaging and the bottle it comes in. The perfume itself lasts forever, and the smell does as well. It is well worth the money. I would definitely recommend to others!
Kaitlyn P.
Philadelphia, PA
Long lasting perfume with a beautiful scent. The bottle lasts for over a year even if you use it everyday. It is work-appropriate but still useful for a night out. it isn't too strong on the senses and it lasts for over 6 hours. I would buy it again for its value.
Emma S.
Quincy
I Love this is amazing I recommend this and it is absolutely stunning in the results are incredible I recommend this to anyone who is just starting out with their make up or is trying to figure out a new way to spruce themselves up
Nicole H.
Vail, AZ
Not a really good smell but I could understand why some would like it. Extremely expensive. So if you're okay with spending that much money in like the scent it's for you
Donisha O.
Denton, TX
This is a pretty nice perfume, very "grown up", but i do prefer more sweet smelling perfumes. i use this on special occasions, not for every day wear
Jesenia V.
Smells amazing I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Aliya  k.
Lauderhill , FL
This perfume is amazing & the scent last all day.
Will definitely recommend this to a friend.
I got a sample in the mail & I loves it
Mirenda W.
Hillsboro, OH
I love this perfume. I think it has a beautiful rich smell and it stays on you all day, unlike some perfumes that only last an hour.
Wendy S.
I used to work at Este Lauder counter. I really liked most of the scents but OMG this one made me sick! Way to sweet and strong!
Julia S.
Trenton, OH
What perfume are you currently using? I’ve been loving Estée Lauder’s SpellBound! 😍

back