BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Details & Care

A pampering new sensation for dry skin. Rich soufflé cushions skin as it gently cleanses. Creamy and ultra soothing, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple, never dry or tight. Tissue off.

Lucinda H.
USA
LOVE LOVE..... was pretty skeptical on purchasing.
I have used so many products that are supposed to be good for dry skin and they have only made mine worse.
I definitely recommend...OH YEA..!!!!!
IT leaves your skin smelling great
LAURA A.
This is one of my favorite crema for the night. I use it to remove where the make-up remover does not come, since almost always there is a little make-up I finish removing it with this cream. It is very good because it leaves my skin super moisturized and clean. I really like the texture it leaves on my skin because it does not leave it greasy. Its aroma is very pleasant. I recommend it and hope to use it. Estée Lauder Soft Clean Tender Creme Cleanser
cindy d.
VERBENA, AL
Love this product. I think they've discontinued it though, which I'm bummed about. The smell is very soft, this is better for dryer skin I feel, but combination could get away with using it. I'll definitely have to purchase from an online store that sells discontinued stuff.
Maureen K.
Prosper, TX
This is wonderful. I would buy it for the fragrance alone. The gentle scent and even more gentle cleanser is worth every penny. I keep a sample size of this packed with my travel kit because it's so expensive I can't justify using it daily and also, I tend to need a gentler wash when I travel. It can also be used without water which makes it extra special.
Carolina Z.
This product is very good! I am dry skin and my mother gave me at Christmas, the truth is that it leaves me very hydrated and smooth skin, is excellent! highly recommended!
Alma B.
Esta crema suave limpiadora es para piel seca, a mi en lo personal me encanta mima la piel a la vez que la limpia se siente súper bien y si la recomiendo mucho.
Colleen F.
My go-to cleanser in the winter months. Removes all traces of makeup without drying out my skin yet doesn't leave a film. A perfect cream cleanser.
Daisy Z.
Willcox, AZ
Smells soo good. Leaves skin soft and clean. Definitely a holy Grail cleanser!! Definitely recommend
karla B.
Great for drier skin or as a makeup remover. Will not strip skin but leaves it nice and soft.
Arian F.
Hopedale, MA
It is a very good product, it makes my skin not dry at all, i recommend it a lot!!